Western Nepal hit by earthquake
Kathmandu: Far-west Nepal was struck by an earthquake measuring 5.5 on the Richter scale this afternoon, according to the country`s National Seismological Centre.
The tremor was felt at around 1.29 pm local time (0745 GMT) with the epicentre in the region of Bajura district, 650 km west of Kathmandu, the Centre said.
The earthquake was also felt in Bajura, Baitadi, Bahjang, Dadeldhura and Kailali districts of western Nepal.
However, no human casualties have been reported in the incident so far.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Bangladesh scraps China-proposed deep sea port, India offers help to develop another
- Deepika Padukone reads letter written by father – Watch - You will be moved to tears
- 'Road Romeo' beaten up by brave girl in Allahabad: Watch
- Safa Baig: What you need to know about Irfan Pathan's lady love
- Virat Kohli, Anushka Sharma announce their break-up officially: Report