Will give moral, political, diplomatic support to Kashmiris: Pak PM
Islamabad: Pakistan`s new Prime Minister Raja Pervez Ashraf on Thursday said his government will continue its "moral, political and diplomatic support" to Kashmiris till the issue is resolved in accordance with their aspirations and UN resolutions.
Ashraf made the remarks during a meeting with Chaudhry Abdul Majeed, the "Prime Minister" of Pakistan-occupied Kashmir, an official statement said.
Majeed thanked the federal government for including important projects for PoK like medical colleges and the Kohala-Muzaffarabad road in the budget for development programmes fiscal year.
He also appreciated the federal cabinet`s decision to facilitate overseas Pakistanis by introducing a bill to give people with dual nationality the right to contest elections in Pakistan.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Trump-Sharif conversation: Team Donald denies Pakistan's claims
- Rahul Gandhi's and Congress' Twitter accounts hacked: Who's behind it?
- Hizbul commander Musa issues threats of attacks in new video
- Panel discussion over Mamata Banerjee's false allegations on Indian Army for political gains
- Watch - Parrikar's reply to Mamata's military coup claim
- Gujarat businessman declares highest ever black money amount – Rs 13,000 crore!
- Army proves Mamata Banerjee wrong, releases letter showing West Bengal govt knew of exercise
- Rs 4.7 crore cash in Rs 2000 notes! Biggest seizure in new currency post demonetisation - What I-T recovered from Bengaluru, Chennai and Erode
- Manohar Parrikar exposes Mamata's attempt to politicise routine Army exercise in Kolkata
- Scam? 'Aam Aadmi Party using Delhi Transport Corporation to exchange Rs 500, Rs 1,000 notes'