Will order US drones shoot down if came to power: Imran
Islamabad: Pakistan Tehreek-e-Insaf (PTI) chief Imran Khan has categorically stated that if he comes to power, he will order the Pakistan Air Force to shoot down US drones in the country`s airspace.
Imran made this statement in a television talk show, also attended by former U.S. diplomat Mary Ann Wright and a British journalist Lauren Booth. Lauren, who is the sister-in-law of Tony Blair, converted to Islam two years back.
The News quoted Imran, as saying that he does not fear any attack from the Taliban because his party has negotiated with the Taliban and they have assured security to his upcoming peace march.
He said the Pakistan Army had not stopped him from the march, and was optimistic about the positive results of his efforts.
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Vladimir Putin rages as Turkey shoots down Russian plane
- Intolerance issue: Proud to be Indian, won't leave country, says Aamir Khan
- I was shivering while interviewing Nirbhaya's friend, says Ramnath Goenka awardee Sudhir Chaudhary
- If India was intolerant, then Kiran Rao wouldn't have married Aamir Khan: Baba Ramdev
- Watch: Chicago cop shoots a 17-year-old black man 16 times