Will order US drones shoot down if came to power: Imran
Islamabad: Pakistan Tehreek-e-Insaf (PTI) chief Imran Khan has categorically stated that if he comes to power, he will order the Pakistan Air Force to shoot down US drones in the country`s airspace.
Imran made this statement in a television talk show, also attended by former U.S. diplomat Mary Ann Wright and a British journalist Lauren Booth. Lauren, who is the sister-in-law of Tony Blair, converted to Islam two years back.
The News quoted Imran, as saying that he does not fear any attack from the Taliban because his party has negotiated with the Taliban and they have assured security to his upcoming peace march.
He said the Pakistan Army had not stopped him from the march, and was optimistic about the positive results of his efforts.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Trump-Sharif conversation: Team Donald denies Pakistan's claims
- Rahul Gandhi's and Congress' Twitter accounts hacked: Who's behind it?
- Rahul Gandhi's Twitter handle hacked again
- Hizbul commander Musa issues threats of attacks in new video
- Panel discussion over Mamata Banerjee's false allegations on Indian Army for political gains
- Gujarat businessman declares highest ever black money amount – Rs 13,000 crore!
- Army proves Mamata Banerjee wrong, releases letter showing West Bengal govt knew of exercise
- Rs 4.7 crore cash in Rs 2000 notes! Biggest seizure in new currency post demonetisation - What I-T recovered from Bengaluru, Chennai and Erode
- Manohar Parrikar exposes Mamata's attempt to politicise routine Army exercise in Kolkata
- Scam? 'Aam Aadmi Party using Delhi Transport Corporation to exchange Rs 500, Rs 1,000 notes'