Will order US drones shoot down if came to power: Imran
Islamabad: Pakistan Tehreek-e-Insaf (PTI) chief Imran Khan has categorically stated that if he comes to power, he will order the Pakistan Air Force to shoot down US drones in the country`s airspace.
Imran made this statement in a television talk show, also attended by former U.S. diplomat Mary Ann Wright and a British journalist Lauren Booth. Lauren, who is the sister-in-law of Tony Blair, converted to Islam two years back.
The News quoted Imran, as saying that he does not fear any attack from the Taliban because his party has negotiated with the Taliban and they have assured security to his upcoming peace march.
He said the Pakistan Army had not stopped him from the march, and was optimistic about the positive results of his efforts.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Panel discussion over continuous chaos in Parliament on demonetisation
- Opposition observes 'black day' to mark one month of demonetisation
- 800 tourists stranded in Andamans due to heavy rains, Navy launches rescue operation
- Watch shocking visuals - Speeding car rams pedestrians in Kolkata, 3 killed
- Cashless transactions increased rapidly following note ban
- Twitter users blast Arvind Kejriwal as he says 'Modi will never appoint a Muslim Vice President no matter what Jung does'
- Yuvraj Singh-Hazel Keech Reception: MS Dhoni, Sourav Ganguly, Virender Sehwag attend lavish party — PHOTOS INSIDE
- Pakistan International Airlines plane from Chitral to Islamabad crashes near Havelian, 48 people dead
- Gali Janardhana Reddy converted Rs 100 crore black money by paying 20% commission, claims driver's suicide note
- Was Rahul Gandhi smiling during Jayalalithaa's funeral? Twitter users share pictures as proof