Withdrawal of US military equipment from Afghanistan
Islamabad: Withdrawal of US military equipment has begun from Afghanistan as at least 25 containers left for Karachi via Torkham border.
Custom officials said the first convoy of at least 25 containers, loaded with US military equipment from a key NATO base in Afghanistan , reached Torkham border in strict security, where Bilal custom clearance company get cleared documents of the containers, reports The News.
The convoy left for Karachi after custom clearance.
Spokesman for the Bilal clearance company, Fawad Khan said the second fleet of containers of military equipment will also reach Torkham from Bagram very soon.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA : When will Indian govt take strong actions against terrorism?
- Drunk girl assaults Mumbai police in Worli
- Arun Jaitley upset with Subramaniam Swami's Twitter attack
- Bombay HC to pronounce verdict on entry of woman to Haji Ali Dargah today
- DNA: When will Indian govt take strong actions against terrorism? - Part II
- Hafiz Saeed's son-in-law masterminded terror attack on CRPF convoy in Pampore: Report
- Lionel Messi retirement: Argentine president, Diego Maradona ask him not to quit
- Global stocks extend losses, sterling near 30-year lows in Brexit aftermath
- Gunbattle breaks out between security forces, militants in J&K's Kupwara
- American Senator wants US to stop issuing visas to Indians