Withdrawal of US military equipment from Afghanistan
Islamabad: Withdrawal of US military equipment has begun from Afghanistan as at least 25 containers left for Karachi via Torkham border.
Custom officials said the first convoy of at least 25 containers, loaded with US military equipment from a key NATO base in Afghanistan , reached Torkham border in strict security, where Bilal custom clearance company get cleared documents of the containers, reports The News.
The convoy left for Karachi after custom clearance.
Spokesman for the Bilal clearance company, Fawad Khan said the second fleet of containers of military equipment will also reach Torkham from Bagram very soon.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: US army's joint exercise with Indian Army and their consolation on Uri attack
- Panel discussion over PM Modi's willingness to engage in direct dialogue with Pak
- PM Modi slams Pakistan govt during his speech in Kozhikode
- DNA: Analysis of Indus water treaty between India and Pakistan
- Panel discussion over PM Modi's willingness to engage in direct dialogue with Pak - Part II
- Donald Trump praises Hindu community's contributions to US
- Uri effect? India, Afghanistan bypass Pak to set up exclusive air corridor
- Reliance Jio impact: Vodafone offers 10 GB data at 1 GB rate
- Govt calls meet on Indus Water Treaty; Water Resources Ministry, MEA to brief PM Modi