Woman killed in Peshawar in IED blast
Peshawar: A woman was killed and three
others injured in northwest Pakistan on Wednesday when an explosive
device planted along the road went off as the van they were
travelling in passed by.
The Improvised Explosive Device went off near Doaba
town in Hangu district of Khyber-Pakthunkhwa province injuring
the four passengers in the van, which was travelling from
Hangu to Peshawar.
The injured woman was rushed to the local hospital but
she succumbed to her injuries.
Militants associated with different banned groups have
extensively mined the area near the Afghan border to target
security forces’ convoys.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Outrage over Tanmay Bhatt's video mocking Lata Mangeshkar, Sachin Tendulkar
- VHP's women wing Durga Vahini gives arms training to children!
- Heavy rain disrupts flight operations in Delhi
- MP: Liquor mafia attacks police, journalists with weapons
- Attack on African nationals: Gen VK Singh slammed for his statement
- Armed squad kills 11 people in Venezuela: Official
- Khalistan terror camp running in Canada to attack Punjab; Justin Trudeau govt alerted
- Barack Obama could be Hillary's secret weapon in rallying Democratic support: Report
- Man arrested for trying to sell stolen car on e-commerce site
- Shocking! In Madhya Pradesh, child dies after given nitrous oxide instead of oxygen