Woman killed in Peshawar in IED blast
Peshawar: A woman was killed and three
others injured in northwest Pakistan on Wednesday when an explosive
device planted along the road went off as the van they were
travelling in passed by.
The Improvised Explosive Device went off near Doaba
town in Hangu district of Khyber-Pakthunkhwa province injuring
the four passengers in the van, which was travelling from
Hangu to Peshawar.
The injured woman was rushed to the local hospital but
she succumbed to her injuries.
Militants associated with different banned groups have
extensively mined the area near the Afghan border to target
security forces’ convoys.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: Sad reality behind the shutting down of the historic Gita Press
- Sonakshi Sinha apologises to Sarabjit, accused in Tilak Nagar case
- DNA: With new facts emerging, Sheena Bora's murder mystery further deepens
- Sheena Bora murder: Mikhail to be brought to Mumbai for questioning
- Sheena Bora murder spread over various cities
- Shocking update in Sheena Bora case: Indrani Mukerjea was sexually molested by her father?
- Indrani's ex-husband Sanjeev Khanna confesses to police he was involved in Sheena's murder
- A peek into Indrani Mukerjea's past
- Sheena Bora murder case: When Indrani Mukerjea broke down during questioning
- Ravi Shastri reveals truth behind MS Dhoni's sudden Test retirement!