`Won’t tolerate militant wings in Pak parties`
Multan: Pakistan Prime Minister Yousuf Raza Gilani has warned that militant wings in any political party will not be tolerated at all.
Addressing a gathering at the Multan Circuit House, Gilani said that all criminals, terrorists and militants in Karachi would be dealt with sternly.
“We will not tolerate militant wings in any party,” The News quoted him, as saying.
The Prime Minister also strongly criticised land grabbers and extortionists, and warned that the land grabbers should vacate the state lands within one month, otherwise the government would have to take action to get its property vacated.
Gilani also expressed his resolve to remove the sense of deprivation among the people of under-developed areas.
He recalled that a sense of deprivation prevailed among the people of Dhaka before 1971, and said that the same feeling currently prevails among the people of southern Punjab.
The people want their rights protected and “we will support them to remove their six-decade long sense of deprivation. It is our responsibility to act in accordance with their aspirations,” he added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Letter to Arvind Kejriwal - `Don't embarrass India again, buy yourself a pair of shoes`
- When a professor sexually abused a girl in classroom; watch other students' reaction
- Indian woman rescued from German refugee camp returns home, thanks government
- Signs that prove Lord Hanuman is still alive
- Will wipe out BJP and Congress from the country: Akbaruddin Owaisi