Yasin Malik`s Pak wife gives birth to baby girl
Islamabad: Kashmiri separatist leader Yasin
Malik`s Pakistani wife Mushaal Hussein Mullick has given birth to a girl in a hospital here.
The baby was delivered last evening by Caesarean section.
Malik told reporters today that his wife and daughter were
Malik, 44, had married Mushaal, a 30-year-old painter, in
The Jammu and Kashmir Liberation Front leader had arrived
in Islamabad a few days ago to depose before a judicial
commission that is investigating a mysterious memo which had
sought US help to stave off a possible coup after the killing
of Osama bin Laden last year.
He appeared before the commission to refute American
businessman Mansoor Ijaz`s claims that he had arranged a
meeting between the JKLF leader and an official of an Indian
spy agency in 2000.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- VIDEO: Mohammad Amir's hat-trick in Match 2 of PSL 2016
- GHMC election results: TRS scores landslide win; TDP-BJP wiped out
- Muslim personal law can't be subjected to scrutiny by Supreme Court: Jamiat-Ulama-i-Hind
- Oh so cute! PM Narendra Modi pulls Akshay Kumar's son Aarav Kumar's ear!-- See pic
- IPL 2016 auction - As it happened...