Yasin Malik`s Pak wife gives birth to baby girl
Islamabad: Kashmiri separatist leader Yasin
Malik`s Pakistani wife Mushaal Hussein Mullick has given birth to a girl in a hospital here.
The baby was delivered last evening by Caesarean section.
Malik told reporters today that his wife and daughter were
Malik, 44, had married Mushaal, a 30-year-old painter, in
The Jammu and Kashmir Liberation Front leader had arrived
in Islamabad a few days ago to depose before a judicial
commission that is investigating a mysterious memo which had
sought US help to stave off a possible coup after the killing
of Osama bin Laden last year.
He appeared before the commission to refute American
businessman Mansoor Ijaz`s claims that he had arranged a
meeting between the JKLF leader and an official of an Indian
spy agency in 2000.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Panel discussion over PM Modi's willingness to engage in direct dialogue with Pak
- PM Modi slams Pakistan govt during his speech in Kozhikode
- DNA: US army's joint exercise with Indian Army and their consolation on Uri attack
- DNA: Analysis of Indus water treaty between India and Pakistan
- Panel discussion over PM Modi's willingness to engage in direct dialogue with Pak - Part II
- Donald Trump praises Hindu community's contributions to US
- Uri effect? India, Afghanistan bypass Pak to set up exclusive air corridor
- Reliance Jio impact: Vodafone offers 10 GB data at 1 GB rate
- Govt calls meet on Indus Water Treaty; Water Resources Ministry, MEA to brief PM Modi