Zardari, Gilani condemn attack on Army HQ
Islamabad: Pakistan President Asif Ali Zardari and Prime Minister Yousuf Raza Gilani on Saturday strongly condemned the terrorist attack on the Pakistan Army headquarters in Rawalpindi.
In separate messages, the leaders vowed to continue their fight against the militants and said such acts of violence cannot weaken the nation`s resolve to fight the menace of terrorism, the Associated Press of Pakistan reported.
Information and Broadcasting Minister Qamar Zaman Kaira said Pakistan is committed to eliminating terrorism from the country and all political parties are united against this menace.
He said: "The entire nation extends full support to the security forces which are determined and engaged in purging the country from terrorists."
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Watch: Passenger plane dangerously oscillates before touching runway
- Home Ministry holds high-level meet over ISIS
- Yakub Memon's execution: Supreme Court Deputy Registrar quits over judgement
- Indian Army finds cow bombs near border, Maoists hand suspected?
- Delhi's graduate beggar – The amount he earns will shock you!