Zardari, Gilani condemn attack on Army HQ
Islamabad: Pakistan President Asif Ali Zardari and Prime Minister Yousuf Raza Gilani on Saturday strongly condemned the terrorist attack on the Pakistan Army headquarters in Rawalpindi.
In separate messages, the leaders vowed to continue their fight against the militants and said such acts of violence cannot weaken the nation`s resolve to fight the menace of terrorism, the Associated Press of Pakistan reported.
Information and Broadcasting Minister Qamar Zaman Kaira said Pakistan is committed to eliminating terrorism from the country and all political parties are united against this menace.
He said: "The entire nation extends full support to the security forces which are determined and engaged in purging the country from terrorists."
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- No trace of IAF's AN-32 aircraft and survivors
- Rio Olympics 2016: NADA to take decision on Narsingh Yadav's fate today
- Intruder who ‘spiked’ wrestler Narsingh Yadav’s food identified: Sources
- China increases soldiers at Ladakh's Pangong Lake
- Madhya Pradesh: Two women assaulted at railway station for carrying beef
- Will Jennifer Lopez make tunes with Calvin Harris?
- This is how you can try contouring at home! Watch video
- Here's how Modi govt plans to bring back Kohinoor from UK
- Lindsay Lohan's dad confirms it's 'baby on board' for her
- Cricket in America: India-West Indies to play three T20Is in Florida in late August