Zardari, Gilani condemn attack on Army HQ
Islamabad: Pakistan President Asif Ali Zardari and Prime Minister Yousuf Raza Gilani on Saturday strongly condemned the terrorist attack on the Pakistan Army headquarters in Rawalpindi.
In separate messages, the leaders vowed to continue their fight against the militants and said such acts of violence cannot weaken the nation`s resolve to fight the menace of terrorism, the Associated Press of Pakistan reported.
Information and Broadcasting Minister Qamar Zaman Kaira said Pakistan is committed to eliminating terrorism from the country and all political parties are united against this menace.
He said: "The entire nation extends full support to the security forces which are determined and engaged in purging the country from terrorists."
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Panel discussion on Mumbai HC allowing women to enter Haji Ali Dargah
- Panel discussion on Mumbai HC allowing women to enter Haji Ali Dargah Part II
- Uttarakhand: MBBS students builds toilets in a village in Rishikesh
- Digital detox helps to get rid of smartphones addiction
- Watch: Syrian boys crying, hugging each other after their brother is killed in airstrike
- Warning message on banned sites: ISPs run into technical issue
- M&M launches DiGiSense platform to access vital vehicle info
- Oil falls amid supply glut, lower prospects of output freeze
- UN verified Dawood's Pak addresses, wife, father's name, aliases; high time it extradites him: MEA
- Injured Cristiano Ronaldo absent from Portugal squad for World Cup 2018 qualifying round