Zardari to be blamed for any mishap during Imran’s peace march
Islamabad: Pakistan Tehreek-e-Insaf`s (PTI) chief Imran Khan has said he would hold President Asif Ali Zardari responsible for any untoward incident that takes place during the peace march to Waziristan.
Khan said it is not the tribal people, militants or the Army, but the government who is opposing the peace march, reports The Express Tribune.
He further alleged that while on one hand, the government protests against the drone attacks, on the other it ``allows`` the US to carry on with the strikes.
Khan deduced that young people affected by the drone campaign have been turning towards militancy.
He further said that because of his party`s march, international media and social workers would be able to see the other side of the picture for the first time.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Virender Sehwag's reply to Kargil martyr's daughter has taken the Internet by storm
- Muslims should be cremated, there's no space to bury 20 cr people: BJP MP Sakshi Maharaj
- Gurmehar Kaur reacts to Virender Sehwag's tweet, says she is heart broken!
- Gurmehar Kaur controversy: Twitter turns into battleground after Virender Sehwag trolls Kargil martyr's daughter
- WATCH: Chris Gayle hits Saeed Ajmal with three huge back-to-back sixes in PSL