Zardari to be blamed for any mishap during Imran’s peace march
Islamabad: Pakistan Tehreek-e-Insaf`s (PTI) chief Imran Khan has said he would hold President Asif Ali Zardari responsible for any untoward incident that takes place during the peace march to Waziristan.
Khan said it is not the tribal people, militants or the Army, but the government who is opposing the peace march, reports The Express Tribune.
He further alleged that while on one hand, the government protests against the drone attacks, on the other it ``allows`` the US to carry on with the strikes.
Khan deduced that young people affected by the drone campaign have been turning towards militancy.
He further said that because of his party`s march, international media and social workers would be able to see the other side of the picture for the first time.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Jamaat-e-Islami chief announces Rs 100 cr reward for PM Modi's arrest
- DNA: Captain Saurabh Kalia's torture at the hands of Pakistani Army
- India's second deadliest heatwave kills more than 2000 people
- DNA: Govt tests Maggi noodle samples from all states
- Zee Media exclusive interview with victim of Uber molestation
- Check CHSE orrisharesults.nic.in, chseodisha.nic.in for Class 12 (Plus Two) Result 2015
- Anti-minority remarks by Sangh Parivar leaders 'uncalled for': Narendra Modi
- Was asked to call Sunanda Pushkar’s death `natural`: AIIMS doctor