Zardari votes through postal ballot in Pak polls
Islamabad: President Asif Ali Zardari has cast his vote for Pakistan`s general election through postal ballot, the presidential spokesman said on Friday.
Zardari cast his vote by postal ballot in the southern port city of Karachi, spokesman Farhatullah Babar said.
Over 86 million Pakistanis are registered to vote in Saturday`s general election. Members of the armed forces and government officials are allowed to vote by postal ballot.
- NEET 2016: 2nd phase to be held on July 24; Centre and CBSE should start preparations, says Supreme Court
- 12 Jaish-e-Mohammed terrorists detained as Delhi Police foils major terror plot, seizes explosives
- Spectacular view of the Bahamas from space – See pic!
- Kerala law student rape and murder: Oommen Chandy to meet family, promises help
- Indian Premier League 2016: Gautam Gambhir fined for kicking chair; Virat Kohli for slow over rate