Zardari votes through postal ballot in Pak polls
Islamabad: President Asif Ali Zardari has cast his vote for Pakistan`s general election through postal ballot, the presidential spokesman said on Friday.
Zardari cast his vote by postal ballot in the southern port city of Karachi, spokesman Farhatullah Babar said.
Over 86 million Pakistanis are registered to vote in Saturday`s general election. Members of the armed forces and government officials are allowed to vote by postal ballot.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- There will be earthquake if I speak on demonetisation: Rahul Gandhi
- Zee Media Exclusive: A reality check on public opinion on notes ban!
- Panel discussion on the decision of demonetisation
- DNA: Is political system root cause of corruption in the country?
- DNA: Analysis of the letter written by defence minister to Kolkata CM?
- Mongolia seeks India's financial aid, Chinese official media says it's 'insane'
- PoK erupts with 'azadi' slogans; Pakistan Army brutally thrashes protesters
- SC asks govt if demonetisation was confidential; to judge if policy unconstitutional
- OMG! Man punches Kangaroo in face to save dog – Watch video
- Aamir Khan as Mahavir Singh Phogat in 'Dangal' title track looks phenomenal!