Zardari votes through postal ballot in Pak polls
Islamabad: President Asif Ali Zardari has cast his vote for Pakistan`s general election through postal ballot, the presidential spokesman said on Friday.
Zardari cast his vote by postal ballot in the southern port city of Karachi, spokesman Farhatullah Babar said.
Over 86 million Pakistanis are registered to vote in Saturday`s general election. Members of the armed forces and government officials are allowed to vote by postal ballot.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Outrage over Tanmay Bhatt's video mocking Lata Mangeshkar, Sachin Tendulkar
- VHP's women wing Durga Vahini gives arms training to children!
- Heavy rain disrupts flight operations in Delhi
- MP: Liquor mafia attacks police, journalists with weapons
- Attack on African nationals: Gen VK Singh slammed for his statement
- Hot alert! Katrina Kaif oozes sex appeal on the cover of Vogue India – See Pic
- Red hot! This TV actress looks unapologetically sexy in bikini – See pics
- Check out! Riteish Deshmukh's colourful 'Banjo' poster
- Tamil Nadu: Two children electrocuted, 40 injured as live wire falls on school bus, probe ordered
- Salman Khan – Sanjay Dutt friendship turns sour?