Zardari votes through postal ballot in Pak polls
Islamabad: President Asif Ali Zardari has cast his vote for Pakistan`s general election through postal ballot, the presidential spokesman said on Friday.
Zardari cast his vote by postal ballot in the southern port city of Karachi, spokesman Farhatullah Babar said.
Over 86 million Pakistanis are registered to vote in Saturday`s general election. Members of the armed forces and government officials are allowed to vote by postal ballot.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- India may approach Britain on bringing back Kohinoor
- HILARIOUS! Harbhajan Singh posts EDITED picture of Indian cricketers – Pic inside!
- Virat Kohli becomes first Indian captain to hit double century in away Test
- 2016 Rio Olympics: Russia bids to avoid ban as IOC reports new test failures
- What did she do that people tied her with rope and handed over to police? - Must read