Zardari votes through postal ballot in Pak polls
Islamabad: President Asif Ali Zardari has cast his vote for Pakistan`s general election through postal ballot, the presidential spokesman said on Friday.
Zardari cast his vote by postal ballot in the southern port city of Karachi, spokesman Farhatullah Babar said.
Over 86 million Pakistanis are registered to vote in Saturday`s general election. Members of the armed forces and government officials are allowed to vote by postal ballot.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Security guard beats woman journalist publicly in Pakistan
- Pakistan violates ceasefire in J&K's Hiranagar; 7 Pak Rangers killed, BSF jawan injured
- ISIS terrorists escape Mosul disguised in women's clothing
- J&K: Suspected Pakistani spy arrested in Samba district
- DNA: Reporting on war against ISIS in Mosul
- India vs New Zealand, 3rd ODI: As it happened...
- Samajwadi Party feud intensifies: Shivpal Yadav sacked, Ramgopal Yadav expelled - As it happened
- 'Ae Dil Hai Mushkil' row: Raj Thackeray says Rs 5 crore 'penance' for signing Pakistani artistes
- Kerala dress code row: 'Why not 'mundus' for men, if 'sarees' for women'
- PM Narendra Modi warns of 'surgical strikes' against black money, corruption