Zardari`s father in critical condition
Islamabad: Pakistani President Asif Ali Zardari`s father has been admitted to a medical centre in the capital following a brain haemorrhage and complications in his respiratory system, a media report said.
Hakim Ali Zardari`s condition is said to be critical. He was admitted to the Pakistan Institute of Medical Sciences (PIMS) last week, a newspaper reported on Monday.
Sources said Zardari has been put on a mechanical ventilator in the presidential Suite.
Afghanistan President Hamid Karzai telephoned his Pakistani counterpart and inquired about the health of his father.
Farhatullah Babar, spokesman to the Pakistani president, said Karzai prayed for the early recovery of Hakim Zardari.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Why are schools insensitive over complexities of poor families?
- Why are schools insensitive over complexities of poor families? - Part II
- DNA: Who are the sponsors and co-sponsors of terrorism in India?
- DNA: Who are the sponsors and co-sponsors of terrorism in India? Part-II
- DNA: Analyzing the mystery of missing IAF aircraft AN-32
- Not everything they taught you in science was true - 10 myths debunked in this 3-min VIDEO!
- Home Minister level talks: India, Bangladesh resolve to fight terrorism together
- Ukraine at UN says Putin's Crimea decree 'null and void'
- Evening showers bring Gurugram to a grinding halt
- J&K govt to provide support for smooth functioning of schools