Zee News Exclusive: Nuke equipment stolen from Pak
Islamabad/New Delhi: In a shocking revelation, sources have told Zee News that a Radioactive Gamma Projectile has gone missing from Ghotki in Sindh province of Pakistan.
Sources have also revealed that the equipment has been missing since last three months.
ISI is investigating into the matter but no headway has been made in the case so far. Initially, the matter was being investigated by the local police but looking at the sensitivity of the matter, the Crisis Management Cell of Pakistan handed over this case to intelligence agency.
Radioactive Gamma Projectile is a device which is used to store ‘Dirty Bomb’ or nuclear bomb.
After the disappearance of the device, it has been widely speculated that terror oraginisations mainly al-Qaeda has gotten hold of it. This adds to the speculations that terror organisations now posses a nuclear bomb.
The security of radioactive materials in Pakistan has always been a matter of grave concern for security agencies across the world. After this disclosure, fingers will definitely be pointed towards China which has decided to open another nuclear power plant in Pakistan without getting the nod of IAEA or NSG.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Video: India won't tolerate disrespect to national anthem – this Mumbai family learnt it the hard way
- Watch: Boy dies after falling from a Mumbai local train – video maker is guilty too!
- Had Sardar Patel become PM, India would have been another Pakistan, says Kancha Ilaiah
- Watch: ISIS terrorist blown into pieces while bragging about his previous victory
- Shocking! World Cup winning cricketer forced to sell 'kachoris' to make a living