Zee News Exclusive: Nuke equipment stolen from Pak
Islamabad/New Delhi: In a shocking revelation, sources have told Zee News that a Radioactive Gamma Projectile has gone missing from Ghotki in Sindh province of Pakistan.
Sources have also revealed that the equipment has been missing since last three months.
ISI is investigating into the matter but no headway has been made in the case so far. Initially, the matter was being investigated by the local police but looking at the sensitivity of the matter, the Crisis Management Cell of Pakistan handed over this case to intelligence agency.
Radioactive Gamma Projectile is a device which is used to store ‘Dirty Bomb’ or nuclear bomb.
After the disappearance of the device, it has been widely speculated that terror oraginisations mainly al-Qaeda has gotten hold of it. This adds to the speculations that terror organisations now posses a nuclear bomb.
The security of radioactive materials in Pakistan has always been a matter of grave concern for security agencies across the world. After this disclosure, fingers will definitely be pointed towards China which has decided to open another nuclear power plant in Pakistan without getting the nod of IAEA or NSG.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- SC allows Italian marine Salvatore Girone to return home
- Bihar: Former Bihar CM Jitan Manjhi's convoy attacked in Gaya
- Punjab and Haryana HC stays reservation for Jats, 5 other communities
- Will continue to be your 'pradhan sevak', says PM Modi in UP rally
- Will continue to be your 'pradhan sevak', says PM Modi in UP rally - Part II