Zee News Exclusive: Nuke equipment stolen from Pak
Islamabad/New Delhi: In a shocking revelation, sources have told Zee News that a Radioactive Gamma Projectile has gone missing from Ghotki in Sindh province of Pakistan.
Sources have also revealed that the equipment has been missing since last three months.
ISI is investigating into the matter but no headway has been made in the case so far. Initially, the matter was being investigated by the local police but looking at the sensitivity of the matter, the Crisis Management Cell of Pakistan handed over this case to intelligence agency.
Radioactive Gamma Projectile is a device which is used to store ‘Dirty Bomb’ or nuclear bomb.
After the disappearance of the device, it has been widely speculated that terror oraginisations mainly al-Qaeda has gotten hold of it. This adds to the speculations that terror organisations now posses a nuclear bomb.
The security of radioactive materials in Pakistan has always been a matter of grave concern for security agencies across the world. After this disclosure, fingers will definitely be pointed towards China which has decided to open another nuclear power plant in Pakistan without getting the nod of IAEA or NSG.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Watch - Huge fire breaks out at petrol pump in Kota, Rajasthan
- NSG now 'nine times' stronger; receives technological strength from 12 countries!
- Bihar: Congress leader Brajesh Pandey accused of running sex racket
- BJP MP Yogi Adityanath compares Akhilesh Yadav with 'Aurangzeb' and 'Kans'
- Acrimonious remarks of political leaders during UP elections
- Reliance Jio's tariff plan from April 1; voice calls, roaming to be free: Mukesh Ambani
- 7th Pay Commission: Allowances committee raises HRA to 30%?
- Virat Kohli thanks sprint legend Usain Bolt for congratulating him on 'record' Puma deal
- BMC exit poll: BJP predicted to score big in neck-and-neck battle with Shiv Sena
- IPL 2017 Auction: Reaction-filled Twitter erupts with emotions!