Aliens exist on Earth, scientists claim
London: In a claim that may soon inspire
another Hollywood science fiction, Bulgarian scientists have
said that aliens exist on Earth and they are in contact with
"Aliens are currently all around us and are watching us
all the time," said Lachezar Filipov, deputy director of the
Space Research Institute of the Bulgarian Academy of Sciences.
"They are not hostile towards us, rather, they want to
help us but we have not grown enough in order to establish
direct contact with them," Filipov said.
"The human race was certainly going to have direct
contact with the aliens in the next 10 to 15 years" but
through the power of thought and not through radiowaves, he
Claiming that the the extraterrestrial creatures are
currently answering 30 questions posed to them by the
scientists, Filipov said work on "deciphering a complex set of
symbols" sent to them is under way at the country`s Space
The centre`s researchers were analysing 150 crop circles
from around the world, which they believe answer the
questions, `The Telegraph` reported.
Even the seat of the Catholic church, the Vatican, had
agreed that aliens existed.
The publication of the BAS researchers report concerning
communicating with aliens comes in the midst of a controversy
over the role, feasibility and reform of the Bulgarian Academy
Last week it lead to a heated debate between Bulgaria`s
Finance Minister Simeon Djankov and President Georgi Parvanov.
Aliens have been one of the most sought-after subjects in
Hollywood movies with a number of movies have been made on
these extra-terrestrial creatures.
Ridley Scott`s 1979 film `Aliens`, Steven Spielberg`s
1982 blockbuster `E.T.: The Extra Terrestrial` and `Alien vs
Predator by Paul WS Andersan in 2004 are some of the hit
movies based on aliens.
James Cameron`s upcoming movie `Avatar`, believed to be
the most expensive Hollywood flick ever, is also based on such
characters on a far away world who engage in an epic conflict
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Over 60 cadets killed in Pakistan police academy attack
- DNA: Terrorists' new strategy of snatching weapons from Indian security personnel
- Watch: PM Narendra Modi's ''progressive'' remark on triple talaq
- Panel discussion over vote bank politics on Hinduism
- Panel discussion over delayed development in Ayodhya
- Explosion in Delhi's Naya Bazar, one killed; anti-terror wing, Special cell at spot
- WATCH: Akhilesh Yadav's emotional speech revealing the real reason behind Samajwadi Party crisis; he was about to cry
- India vs New Zealand: Awestruck Kiwis witness MS Dhoni driving his Hummer in Ranchi, and photo goes viral
- Lashkar-e-Toiba claims responsibility for Uri attack in posters pasted in Pakistan town
- Naya Bazar explosion: Home Ministry seeks report from Delhi Police; one dead, 5 injured