Astronaut Chris Hadfield tweets pics from ISS
London: A Canadian astronaut has posted photographs from around the world and onboard the International Space Station while orbiting the Earth, on his Twitter account.
As word spread of his amazing photos, Commander Chris Hadfield’s Twitter follower count shot skyward.
On Sunday night, Hadfield was being followed by more than 89,000 people on his @Cmdr_Hadfield account.
A former Canadian Air Force fighter pilot, Hadfield arrived at the ISS on December 21, aboard a Russian Soyuz rocket.
The Canadian tweeted an image of himself being held by Star Trek’s Captain Kirk, William Shatner.
On Sunday night, he tweeted another photo, in support of the Toronto Maple Leafs hockey team, after a players’ strike had been resolved.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Security guard beats woman journalist publicly in Pakistan
- Pakistan violates ceasefire in J&K's Hiranagar; 7 Pak Rangers killed, BSF jawan injured
- ISIS terrorists escape Mosul disguised in women's clothing
- J&K: Suspected Pakistani spy arrested in Samba district
- DNA: Reporting on war against ISIS in Mosul
- MS Dhoni or Virat Kohli? Here's Virender Sehwag's best ever reply
- Hema Malini did not accept land for dance academy: Government to HC
- Seven Pak rangers, one militant killed in retaliatory firing by BSF on Jammu border
- 'Ae Dil Hai Mushkil' row: Raj Thackeray says Rs 5 crore 'penance' for signing Pakistani artistes
- Samajwadi Party feud LIVE: Mulayam sacks Ram Gopal Yadav from party for six years; Shivpal says he is corrupt, involved with BJP