Astronauts see superstorm Sandy from space station
Cape Canaveral: The superstorm that`s ravaging the US East Coast is enormous, even when seen from space.
The commander of the International Space Station, Sunita Williams, said today that she and her crew were able to make out the big swirl at the center of Sandy as it neared land yesterday.
Her family lives in New England, and she`s keeping a special watch over what`s happening in the region.
As for the other big news the US presidential election Williams and the other American on board, Kevin Ford, already have cast their votes.
The two filed absentee ballots before rocketing into orbit from Kazakhstan. Ford arrived at the space station last week.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Lashkar-e-Toiba plotting 26/11-style attack in India with the help of Pak Navy, ISI?
- Amitabh Bachchan's Twitter account hacked, 'sex sites' planted as following
- Radhe Maa approached to be a part of Bigg Boss 9?
- What was Indrani Mukherjea's original plan to murder Sheena Bora?
- Pakistan can inflict 'heavy losses' in war with India: Khawaja Muhammad Asif
- Satire website publishes article on Osama bin Laden being alive and quotes Edward Snowden
- Indrani's former brother-in-law claims Sheena was Siddharth Das' daughter
- Sheena Bora murder case: 'Indrani Mukerjea's father thrashed her with belt'
- Amitabh Bachchan's Twitter account hacked, sex sites planted as 'following'
- Leaked! Tentative list of 'Bigg Boss 9' revealed and guess who's hosting?