Astronauts see superstorm Sandy from space station
Cape Canaveral: The superstorm that`s ravaging the US East Coast is enormous, even when seen from space.
The commander of the International Space Station, Sunita Williams, said today that she and her crew were able to make out the big swirl at the center of Sandy as it neared land yesterday.
Her family lives in New England, and she`s keeping a special watch over what`s happening in the region.
As for the other big news the US presidential election Williams and the other American on board, Kevin Ford, already have cast their votes.
The two filed absentee ballots before rocketing into orbit from Kazakhstan. Ford arrived at the space station last week.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Indian- Americans launch online petition to declare Pakistan 'sponsor of terrorism'
- Panel discussion over PM Modi's willingness to engage in direct dialogue with Pak
- EU warns Pakistan of political and economic sanctions over atrocities in Baloch
- Should Pakistani artists be restricted from working in India?
- PM Modi slams Pakistan govt during his speech in Kozhikode
- SHOCKING VIDEO: This man was trying to take selfie with python - You won't believe what happened next!
- Call up this number and get Reliance Jio's SIM for sure
- WATCH: Ravichandran Ashwin's magic ball that bamboozled Kane Williamson on Day 3
- If you have guts, send your suicide bombers to Pakistan: Samajwadi Party to MNS' Raj Thackeray
- Uri effect? India, Afghanistan bypass Pak to set up exclusive air corridor