Astronauts see superstorm Sandy from space station
Cape Canaveral: The superstorm that`s ravaging the US East Coast is enormous, even when seen from space.
The commander of the International Space Station, Sunita Williams, said today that she and her crew were able to make out the big swirl at the center of Sandy as it neared land yesterday.
Her family lives in New England, and she`s keeping a special watch over what`s happening in the region.
As for the other big news the US presidential election Williams and the other American on board, Kevin Ford, already have cast their votes.
The two filed absentee ballots before rocketing into orbit from Kazakhstan. Ford arrived at the space station last week.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- PM Narendra Modi holds talks with Uzbek leader
- Shahid Kapoor marriage: 500 guests have been invited for the wedding, says card designer
- Pakistan violates ceasefire in J&K, one BSF jawan killed in Kupwara
- Mass failure in DU exam: HRD Minister Smriti Irani asks officials to enquire
- 'Second Hand Husband' review: Fails to impress