Astronauts see superstorm Sandy from space station
Cape Canaveral: The superstorm that`s ravaging the US East Coast is enormous, even when seen from space.
The commander of the International Space Station, Sunita Williams, said today that she and her crew were able to make out the big swirl at the center of Sandy as it neared land yesterday.
Her family lives in New England, and she`s keeping a special watch over what`s happening in the region.
As for the other big news the US presidential election Williams and the other American on board, Kevin Ford, already have cast their votes.
The two filed absentee ballots before rocketing into orbit from Kazakhstan. Ford arrived at the space station last week.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Sheena was Indrani’s daughter from her previous marriage, not sister
- How justified is the violence in Gujarat over quota row?-Part 2
- Gujarat quota stir: Exclusive interview with Hardik Patel
- DNA: Sheena Bora's murder case- Know how the mystery unfolded!
- Sheena Bora murder mystery: Eight questions which need to be answered
- Sheena Bora murder case: All that we know about Indrani Mukherjea
- Pregnant teen buried alive, wakes up in coffin
- Sheena Bora murder case: Indrani Mukherjea's former husband, Sanjeev Khanna, arrested by Mumbai Police
- How Hardik Patel got offended when asked about Arvind Kejriwal
- Explosive photos and phone conversation – How Mikhail plans to expose Indrani Mukerjea