Bright light seen in skies likely a meteor: FAA
Oklahoma City: The Federal Aviation Administration says a bright, streaking light seen in the skies over parts of Oklahoma and Texas likely was a meteor.
FAA spokesman Lynn Lunsford said late Wednesday the agency had received reports from people who saw the object about 8 p.m. as far north as Oklahoma City and as far south as Houston.
Lunsford said FAA officials knew it wasn`t an airplane people were seeing, and a meteor was the likely candidate.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- 'Mann ki Baat': Will implement 13 new pointers to Land Bill from today itself, says PM Modi
- Indrani 'slow-poisoned' Sheena, wanted to portray Mikhail as 'mentally unstable'?
- People have no faith left in Modi government: Sonia Gandhi at Swabhiman rally
- Will not allow any political party to join agitation: Hardik Patel
- Swabhiman rally: About Bihar's development or Narendra Modi?
- Sheena Bora murder case: Indrani Mukerjea's ex-husband Sanjeev Khanna, driver taken to Raigad to recreate crime scene
- Satire website publishes article on Osama bin Laden being alive and quotes Edward Snowden
- Indrani's former brother-in-law claims Sheena was Siddharth Das' daughter
- Sheena murder: Suitcase seized from Indrani, Peter's residence meant for disposing Mikhail's body?
- Militants kill two engineers in Pakistan airport attack