Capacity of rockets could increase if PSLN comes in TN
Tuticorin (TN): Capacity of rockets could increase if a Polar Satellite Launch Station (PSLN) was established in Kanyakumari or Tirunelveli districts of Tamil Nadu, which were close to the Equator, a former ISRO scientist said here Wednesday.
Talking to reporters here, former ISRO scientist N Sivasubramaniam said, "Now our PSLV is carrying 1.25 tonne to 1.5 tonne capacity. Technically, we can say the capacity of rockets being launched can increase if we establish PSLN somehere in Kulasekarapattinam or in Kanyakumari as these places were close to the Equator. It could carry up to two tonne."
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- FORMER PRESIDENT OF INDIA APJ ABDUL KALAM PASSES AWAY
- Politicos mourn death of former president APJ Abdul Kalam, hail him as 'Missile Man of India'
- When UN declared Dr APJ Abdul Kalam's 79th birthday as World Students' Day
- SC hearing on 1993 Mumbai blasts convict Yakub Memon's curative plea
- Bollywood pays respect to Dr APJ Abdul Kalam