Capacity of rockets could increase if PSLN comes in TN
Tuticorin (TN): Capacity of rockets could increase if a Polar Satellite Launch Station (PSLN) was established in Kanyakumari or Tirunelveli districts of Tamil Nadu, which were close to the Equator, a former ISRO scientist said here Wednesday.
Talking to reporters here, former ISRO scientist N Sivasubramaniam said, "Now our PSLV is carrying 1.25 tonne to 1.5 tonne capacity. Technically, we can say the capacity of rockets being launched can increase if we establish PSLN somehere in Kulasekarapattinam or in Kanyakumari as these places were close to the Equator. It could carry up to two tonne."
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- US zoo kills gorilla after 3-year-old boy falls into enclosure
- EC cancels polls for two remaining Tamil Nadu Assembly seats - Know why
- Cloudbursts, rainfall in Tehri district of Uttarakhand; Gangotri-Kedarnath road closed, pilgrims stranded
- WATCH HIGHLIGHTS: Real Madrid vs Atletico Madrid - UEFA Champions League final
- Daniel Craig 'exhausted' from playing James Bond