China launches space drug laboratory
Beijing: China has set up a laboratory to conduct research on medicines for astronauts during space missions, the science and technology ministry said.
The laboratory, housed in the China Astronaut Centre here, was opened Tuesday. The construction began in 2009, Xinhua reported.
It is the country`s first laboratory dedicated to aerospace medical research, said Li Yinghui, a senior scientist with the China Manned Space Engineering project.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- UPSC topper Tina Dabi's advice to girl students - Read
- Omar Abdullah rubbishes Mehbooba Mufti's claim, says ''she was aware of security encounter with Wani''
- Mainpuri Dalit couple murder: Akhilesh govt assures speedy justice to victim's kin
- Church attacker threatened France in new video
- Australian PM says won't back former leader Rudd for top UN job