China to have 200 orbiting spacecraft by 2020
Beijing: China will have more than 200 orbiting spacecraft by 2020, People`s Daily reported Saturday.
In 2013, the China Aerospace Science and Technology Corp will implement space model emission for 16 times and plan to launch 20 spacecraft into the space.
Shenzhou 10 and Tiangong 1 will accomplish rendezvous and docking mission of manned space, the daily said.
Three spacecraft will achieve lunar soft landing detection for the first time.
According to officials, China will have the comprehensive ability of space exploration by 2020.
China`s orbiting spacecraft will be more than 200, accounting for nearly 20 percent of the world.
At that time, China will finish the construction of global satellite navigation system and high resolution for earth observation system.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- CBI confirms Delhi health minister Satyendra Jain's indulgence in Hawala business
- Watch: CM Yogi Adityanath's first speech in UP Assembly house
- Should army take strict action against stone pelters of J&K?
- Etawah: UP cops caught drunk while on duty
- Triple Talaq: Why AIMPLB are opposing the petitions filed in Supreme Court?
- Left to die on road, pregnant Lucknow woman writes to PM Narendra Modi to end 'triple talaq', says 'I voted for BJP'
- The Kapil Sharma Show: No Sunday episode this weekend? Here’s why
- India vs Australia: Virat Kohli takes reconciliatory path, says his friendship comment was 'blown out of proportion'
- Sunil Grover joining AIB? Here’s the truth
- Reliance Jio closes in on 50 million paid users