China to have 200 orbiting spacecraft by 2020
Beijing: China will have more than 200 orbiting spacecraft by 2020, People`s Daily reported Saturday.
In 2013, the China Aerospace Science and Technology Corp will implement space model emission for 16 times and plan to launch 20 spacecraft into the space.
Shenzhou 10 and Tiangong 1 will accomplish rendezvous and docking mission of manned space, the daily said.
Three spacecraft will achieve lunar soft landing detection for the first time.
According to officials, China will have the comprehensive ability of space exploration by 2020.
China`s orbiting spacecraft will be more than 200, accounting for nearly 20 percent of the world.
At that time, China will finish the construction of global satellite navigation system and high resolution for earth observation system.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- 6 leaders were in contact with Dawood Ibrahim till 26/11: Report
- Rameswaram waits to give final salute to Dr Abdul Kalam
- SC order on Yakub Memon huge disappointment, setback: Owaisi
- Last rites of Gurdaspur attack martyr Baljit Singh in Kapurthala
- DNA analysis of Yakub Memon's final moments in Nagpur Jail
- APJ Abdul Kalam's funeral to be held in Rameswaram; PM Modi to attend
- Yakub Memon hanged in Nagpur jail: As it happened
- Has President Pranab Mukherjee rejected Yakub Memon's mercy plea?
- SC refuses stay on Yakub Memon's hanging: As it happened
- 2 NDA, 4 UPA leaders were in contact with Dawood Ibrahim before 26/11: Report