China to have 200 orbiting spacecraft by 2020
Beijing: China will have more than 200 orbiting spacecraft by 2020, People`s Daily reported Saturday.
In 2013, the China Aerospace Science and Technology Corp will implement space model emission for 16 times and plan to launch 20 spacecraft into the space.
Shenzhou 10 and Tiangong 1 will accomplish rendezvous and docking mission of manned space, the daily said.
Three spacecraft will achieve lunar soft landing detection for the first time.
According to officials, China will have the comprehensive ability of space exploration by 2020.
China`s orbiting spacecraft will be more than 200, accounting for nearly 20 percent of the world.
At that time, China will finish the construction of global satellite navigation system and high resolution for earth observation system.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Sheena was Indrani’s daughter from her previous marriage, not sister
- How justified is the violence in Gujarat over quota row?-Part 2
- Gujarat quota stir: Exclusive interview with Hardik Patel
- Gujarat quota stir: PM Modi appeals for peace
- Sheena Bora murder mystery: Eight questions which need to be answered
- I know why Indrani Mukherjea murdered my sister Sheena: Mikhail Bora
- Sheena Bora murder case: All that we know about Indrani Mukherjea
- Pregnant teen buried alive, wakes up in coffin
- Sheena Bora murder case: Indrani Mukherjea's former husband, Sanjeev Khanna, arrested by Mumbai Police
- 3rd Test: India vs Sri Lanka 2015 - Preview