Dress up like Toy Story`s Buzz Lightyear if you want to journey to Mars
Washington: A new spacesuit that bears a striking resemblance to the spacesuit worn by Buzz Lightyear in ` Toy Story` could be the wardrobe essentials for a trip to Mars.
NASA said that elements from the prototype Z-2 spacesuit are going to be incorporated in the suit worn by the astronauts for their trips to Mars, the BBC reported.
Light-emitting patches and luminescent wire are used by the new spacesuit, which then could be customised to identify individuals.
The spacesuit will be built using 3D-printed parts, and 3D laser scans are going to ensure that each suit fits each astronaut perfectly.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- 'BJP is winning by absolute majority in Uttar Pradesh Assembly elections'
- Pakistan Senate passes Hindu Marriage Bill
- This video of Brett Lee's 143m six is taking internet by storm – Watch Video
- India can meet its energy requirements from Moon by 2030, says ISRO
- J&K: 26 soldiers martyred, 22 militants killed as Army steps up security in Valley