ET fans accuse NASA of `hiding truth` about spotted UFO
London: Extraterrestrial fans have accused NASA of "covering up" the truth about a "flying disc", which was spotted on a live NASA space webcam.
The video from the International Space Station, which showed an Unidentified Flying Object, was shut down after being on screen for a little over 30 seconds, the Mirror reported.
Scott Waring, a blogger from UFO Sightings Daily, said that after enlarging a screenshot of the "glowing disc" that he took, he saw a long line down its middle and a dome on its top, but was rectangle (sic) on its lower bottom.
Space enthusiasts, who were watching the live feed, reported that as the UFO started coming closer to the webcam, it changed to a blue screen in an attempt to "hide the truth".
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- What Muslims think about Ram Mandir issue?
- Shiv Sena MP Ravindra Gaikwad barred from flying after his assault on AI staffer
- Martyrs' Day: Nation remembers Bhagat Singh, Sukhdev and Rajguru for their sacrifice
- London terrorist attack leaves five dead, including police officer
- Do not put unnecessary pressure on police: PM Modi tells UP BJP MPs
- Hukumdev Narain Yadav to be new Vice-President of India?
- 400 Trinamool Congress members including many TMC stalwarts join BJP in Tripura
- Unable to meet educational expenses, Muslim girl writes to PM Narendra Modi – Know what happened next
- Bhagat Singh, Sukhdev, Rajguru were hanged on 23 March 1931 – This is how PM Modi paid tribute today
- Mulayam Singh Yadav's son Prateek, his daughter-in-law Aparna meet UP CM Yogi Adityanath - Know why