Five eclipses in 2013
Indore: Year 2013 will witness five eclipses, at least two out of which will be visible in India.
A partial lunar eclipse on April 25 and a penumbral lunar eclipse on October 18 would be seen from the country.
"We will be providing telescopic facilities to sky-enthusiasts for these celestial events," Madhya Pradesh`s state Jiwaji Observatory, Ujjain, superintendent Rajendra Prakash Gupt said in a statement.
He said, besides, a penumbral lunar eclipse would occur on May 25, an annular solar eclipse on May 10 and a hybrid solar eclipse on November 3 - which would not be visible from India.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- I know why Indrani Mukherjea murdered my sister Sheena: Mikhail Bora
- OROP issue: With no breakthrough in sight, Army veterans may meet PM Narendra Modi today
- Sheena Bora murder case: All that we know about Indrani Mukherjea
- Pregnant teen buried alive, wakes up in coffin
- Sheena Bora murder case: Indrani Mukherjea's former husband, Sanjeev Khanna, arrested by Mumbai Police