Five eclipses in 2013
Indore: Year 2013 will witness five eclipses, at least two out of which will be visible in India.
A partial lunar eclipse on April 25 and a penumbral lunar eclipse on October 18 would be seen from the country.
"We will be providing telescopic facilities to sky-enthusiasts for these celestial events," Madhya Pradesh`s state Jiwaji Observatory, Ujjain, superintendent Rajendra Prakash Gupt said in a statement.
He said, besides, a penumbral lunar eclipse would occur on May 25, an annular solar eclipse on May 10 and a hybrid solar eclipse on November 3 - which would not be visible from India.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Trump-Sharif conversation: Team Donald denies Pakistan's claims
- Hizbul commander Musa issues threats of attacks in new video
- 'Heart of Asia' Conference begins in Amritsar; Sartaj Aziz to pay a visit on Sunday
- Panel discussion over Mamata Banerjee's false allegations on Indian Army for political gains
- Watch - Parrikar's reply to Mamata's military coup claim
- Gujarat businessman declares highest ever black money amount – Rs 13,000 crore!
- Army proves Mamata Banerjee wrong, releases letter showing West Bengal govt knew of exercise
- Rs 14,000 crore default case: Gujarat businessman detained, says money belongs to politicians, babus
- Manohar Parrikar exposes Mamata's attempt to politicise routine Army exercise in Kolkata
- Newly-wed couple Yuvraj Singh and Hazel Keech perform `bhangra` at Goa airport – Viral video