Five eclipses in 2013
Indore: Year 2013 will witness five eclipses, at least two out of which will be visible in India.
A partial lunar eclipse on April 25 and a penumbral lunar eclipse on October 18 would be seen from the country.
"We will be providing telescopic facilities to sky-enthusiasts for these celestial events," Madhya Pradesh`s state Jiwaji Observatory, Ujjain, superintendent Rajendra Prakash Gupt said in a statement.
He said, besides, a penumbral lunar eclipse would occur on May 25, an annular solar eclipse on May 10 and a hybrid solar eclipse on November 3 - which would not be visible from India.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Terrorist outfit IS releases hitlist; 4000 people including 285 Indians targeted
- Mumbai: Woman missing after falling in manhole
- Mann Ki Baat: PM recalls dark days of 1975 Emergency, says democracy is our strength
- Mann Ki Baat: Conserve every drop of water, says PM
- PM Modi launches 'Smart City Project' in Pune
- Ricardo Quaresma heads Portugal into Euro 2016 quarters
- Michael Sheen to make directorial debut in killer movie
- Irish fans eye revenge against France; Germany take on Slovakia; Hungary face Belgium
- IIFA 2016 Fashion Trends: Top 6 looks that nailed it at the green carpet! - View pics
- WATCH: OH MY WORD! Did Xherdan Shaqiri score greatest ever Euro goal?