Fossilized human finger, shoe spotted in Curiosity footage
London: Since the Curiosity Rover has started its mission on Mars it has beamed some images that have left scientists and amateur star-gazers scratching their, but even seasoned alien watchers were puzzled when it sent back images of what appeared to be a fossilized human finger.
YouTube user Stephen Hannard ADGUK, part of a group called Alien Disclosure UK, who had caused a stir on the Internet last week after pointing out white ‘flying objects’ zooming across the Martian sky called attention to a collection of ‘mysterious’ items he spotted in a video from Gale Crater.
“Mars Curiosty (sp) captures a possible ancient finger, a dome shaped object, a shoe or sandal and a possible Martian creature,” the Daily Mail quoted Hannard as writing in the video description.
“Are these anomalies real, tricks of the light or something else, as always you decide,” he said.
According to NBC, the image shows what appears to be a rock shaped like a digit with a faint outline at one end that vaguely resembles a fingernail and another rock found nearby resembles an overturned sandal, and a crevice on another geological formation looks like a smiling Martian critter.
NASA, however, has so far made no ground-breaking announcements regarding the discovery of life forms that have left UFO enthusiasts guessing and wondering.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Pakistan's brutality exposed; `Black Day` protesters thrashed in PoK - Video goes viral
- Pakistan High Commission staffer, briefly detained for espionage, asked to leave India in 48 hours
- National Geographic's famed ''Afghan Girl'' arrested in Pakistan for forgery
- India vs New Zealand, 4th ODI: As it happened...
- Hrithik Roshan, Yami Gautam's 'Kaabil' trailer shocks Rakesh Roshan