`Gold-obsessed` Aliens using Earth as battlefield
Johannesburg: The Earth has become the battleground for extra-terrestrials to further their own political agenda for the future of the planet, a researcher has claimed.
In South Africa’s first UFO science and consciousness conference held recently in Johannesburg, the organiser said that the royal political bloodline was a small group of families whose origins could be traced to the first of mankind and who were inevitably in contact with the aliens.
“There’s a battle for Earth by some interesting dark forces,” News24 quoted Michael Tellinger, the organiser as saying.
“All the governments in the world are puppets and instruments to implement the will of a small group of individuals. The royal political bloodline goes back thousand of years,” he said.
According to Tellinger, the South African government was one of the most important puppets of these extra-terrestrials because the country was rich in gold and diamonds.
“We are at the heart of this global control because of our mineral resources,” he said.
On the first day of the conference, all the speakers agreed that like humans who had the potential to be both good and bad, so too was the population of galactical beings.
Extra-terrestrials were also not dissimilar to politicians, who pushed their own agenda for material gain.
“They came to Earth looking for gold. We are all still obsessed with gold,” he said.
The research, according to Tellinger, showed that the extra-terrestrial “Annunaki” came to Earth around 300,000 years ago to look for gold, and that they were also responsible for cloning their own genetic structures and creating mankind.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Indian Army conducts surgical strikes across LoC: Watch DGMO Lt Gen Ranbir Singh's PC
- Indian Army targets terror camps across LoC; Pak PM Sharif condemns
- Indian Army surgical strike: Pak rejects claim, says 2 soldiers killed
- Indian Army avenges Uri with surgical strikes across LoC, heavy casualties
- Exclusive: This is what Kashmir's stone pelters have to say!
- SETBACK! Sedition case against 200 Congress workers for shouting 'Pakistan Zindabad' slogans during rally for Uri martyrs
- What is surgical strike and how it is conducted - MUST KNOW for every Indian
- SALUTE! Brave Indian army commandos give befitting reply to Pak-sponsored terrorists
- US NSA Susan Rice calls Ajit Doval, says 'expect Pakistan to take action against terror’
- Did Arvind Kejriwal tweet in favour of Pakistan over Uri attacks? Here is what Twitter says