GSAT-8 to be launched on May 21
India`s advanced communication satellite GSAT-8 would be launched on May 21 from Kourou in French Guiana by the European space consortium Arianespace.
"All the pre-launch activities are progressing satisfactorily," Bangalore-headquartered Indian Space Research Organisation said in a statement today.
GSAT-8 would be launched on board Ariane-V rocket at 0208 hours (IST) on May 21.
The launch was originally scheduled for May 20 but waspostponed by a day due to certain additional inspection that had been taken up by Arianespace, ISRO said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- CBI confirms Delhi health minister Satyendra Jain's indulgence in Hawala business
- Watch: CM Yogi Adityanath's first speech in UP Assembly house
- Should army take strict action against stone pelters of J&K?
- Etawah: UP cops caught drunk while on duty
- DNA: Reason behind electricity crisis in India despite being power surplus nation
- Left to die on road, pregnant Lucknow woman writes to PM Narendra Modi to end 'triple talaq', says 'I voted for BJP'
- The Kapil Sharma Show: No Sunday episode this weekend? Here’s why
- India vs Australia: Virat Kohli takes reconciliatory path, says his friendship comment was 'blown out of proportion'
- Sunil Grover joining AIB? Here’s the truth
- Reliance Jio closes in on 50 million paid users