GSAT-8 to be launched on May 21
India`s advanced communication satellite GSAT-8 would be launched on May 21 from Kourou in French Guiana by the European space consortium Arianespace.
"All the pre-launch activities are progressing satisfactorily," Bangalore-headquartered Indian Space Research Organisation said in a statement today.
GSAT-8 would be launched on board Ariane-V rocket at 0208 hours (IST) on May 21.
The launch was originally scheduled for May 20 but waspostponed by a day due to certain additional inspection that had been taken up by Arianespace, ISRO said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Security guard beats woman journalist publicly in Pakistan
- Pakistan violates ceasefire in J&K's Hiranagar; 7 Pak Rangers killed, BSF jawan injured
- ISIS terrorists escape Mosul disguised in women's clothing
- DNA: Analysing the existing poor condition of Indian education system
- DNA: Pakistan violates ceasefire in J&K's Hiranagar; Seven Pak Rangers killed
- MS Dhoni reacts in astonishment as Axar Patel takes a stunning one-handed catch - VIDEO
- BSP shrugs off Rita Bahuguna 's jump; says BJP will still face defeat in UP polls
- Navjot Singh Sidhu out on zero to Waqar Younis in 1990 – The match Kapil Sharma keeps talking about
- MS Dhoni or Virat Kohli? Here's Virender Sehwag's best ever reply
- Sushant Singh Rajput’s former girlfriend Ankita Lokhande’s Karva Chauth photos will surprise you