Iran to unveil satellite
Tehran: Iran will unveil an indigenously built satellite in February next year, Xinhua reported Sunday.
The satellite, named Nahid, will be unveiled Feb 2 on the occasion of Iran`s National Space Technology Day, Iran Space Agency (ISA) director Hamid Fazeli said.
Tehran also hopes to send its two other indigenously built satellites, Fajr and Sharifsat, into space in the near future.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- JNU shouts anti-nationalist slogans; nation questions intent
- Ishrat Jahan was LeT terrorist, reveals David Headley
- Afzal Guru row: Why no action against supporters at JNU?
- Siachen braveheart Lance Naik Hanumanthappa passes away
- Railway Minister Suresh Prabhu launches three new services for train passengers
- India mourns Lance Naik Hanumanthappa Koppad's death: Who said what
- ISI trains JeM, LeT terrorists: Former Pak president Pervez Musharraf
- Came to Mumbai from Pakistan to select 26/11 attack sites, David Headley tells Mumbai court
- 'Afzal Guru amar rahe', 'Kashmir lekar rahenge' slogans raised at Press Club of India
- Siachen braveheart loses battle for life; India pays homage to Lance Naik Hanumanthappa, PM Modi 'devastated'