Iran to unveil satellite
Tehran: Iran will unveil an indigenously built satellite in February next year, Xinhua reported Sunday.
The satellite, named Nahid, will be unveiled Feb 2 on the occasion of Iran`s National Space Technology Day, Iran Space Agency (ISA) director Hamid Fazeli said.
Tehran also hopes to send its two other indigenously built satellites, Fajr and Sharifsat, into space in the near future.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- BJP likely to form next govt in Bihar: Mulayam Singh
- Haryana minister Krishan Bedi mocks Modi's 'Swachh Bharat Abhiyan'
- Shiv Sena spills ink on ORF chairperson Sudheendra Kulkarni's face
- Bihar Polls: Lalu Yadav's controversial tweet against Karpoori Thakur and PM Modi
- Hafiz Saeed teaching terrorism to children in Pakistan
- ISL 2015: Atletico de Kolkata vs Kerala Blasters - Preview
- Aarushi Talwar's grandfather breaks silence, writes open letter – Read
- 2015 Bihar Assembly Elections: 57% voting in first phase, women voters outnumber men
- Bigg Boss double trouble: Four lovebirds, one former couple inside the house
- Five ways to get pregnant fast!