Iran to unveil satellite
Tehran: Iran will unveil an indigenously built satellite in February next year, Xinhua reported Sunday.
The satellite, named Nahid, will be unveiled Feb 2 on the occasion of Iran`s National Space Technology Day, Iran Space Agency (ISA) director Hamid Fazeli said.
Tehran also hopes to send its two other indigenously built satellites, Fajr and Sharifsat, into space in the near future.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Indian Army conducts surgical strikes across LoC: Watch DGMO Lt Gen Ranbir Singh's PC
- Pak forces will teach Zee News what real surgical strike is: Hafiz Saeed
- Indian Army targets terror camps across LoC; Pak PM Sharif condemns
- 7 terror camps destroyed by Indian Army in surgical strikes
- DNA: Indian Army carries out surgical strikes across LoC
- Hafiz Saeed threatens Zee News, says Pak forces will teach what real surgical strikes are
- What is surgical strike and how it is conducted - MUST KNOW for every Indian
- Pak postpones SAARC Summit after five member states pull out of conference: As it happened
- SALUTE! Brave Indian army commandos give befitting reply to Pak-sponsored terrorists
- Surgical strikes across LoC in Pakistan were filmed, videos kept as proof