ISRO scientist visits Shirdi after success of 100th mission
Shirdi: S Veeraraghavan, directer of Vikram Sarabhai Space Center, who recently visited the famous Saibaba temple here, said he had come to "thank" for the ISRO`S 100th successful mission.
"We scientists and engineers do our best and leave rest to the God. After the mission, I thought I should come here, take his blessings, and particularly after this very successful mission, I should be thanking for the success," Veeraraghavan said, after visiting the temple on Friday night.
Last Sunday, Indian Space Research Organisation`s launch vehicle `PSLV-C21` placed in orbit two foreign satellites -- French spacecraft SPOT 6 and Japanese micro satellite PROITERES -- from Sriharikota.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Dadri lynching: Is Kejriwal spreading poison between Hindus and Muslims?
- Muslims asked to sprinkle cow urine on body in order to be part of Garba festivities
- Dadri lynching: Rahul Gandhi reaches Dadri, meets victim Iqlakh's family
- Dadri lynching: Prime accused's father refutes allegations; says son is innocent
- Indrani attempted suicide or big security lapse by jail authorities?
- Sonia begins Bihar polls campaining; accuses PM Modi of 'narrow-mindedness'
- Indrani Mukerjea's FSL report rules out drug overdose, says no chemicals found in stomach wash
- Lynching case in Dadri: Rahul meets victim Iqlakh's family, says touched by people's desire to maintain harmony
- Indrani Mukerjea regains consciousness, out of danger, says hospital
- Russia bombs ISIS headquarters in Syria, video goes viral on internet - Watch