ISRO scientist visits Shirdi after success of 100th mission
Shirdi: S Veeraraghavan, directer of Vikram Sarabhai Space Center, who recently visited the famous Saibaba temple here, said he had come to "thank" for the ISRO`S 100th successful mission.
"We scientists and engineers do our best and leave rest to the God. After the mission, I thought I should come here, take his blessings, and particularly after this very successful mission, I should be thanking for the success," Veeraraghavan said, after visiting the temple on Friday night.
Last Sunday, Indian Space Research Organisation`s launch vehicle `PSLV-C21` placed in orbit two foreign satellites -- French spacecraft SPOT 6 and Japanese micro satellite PROITERES -- from Sriharikota.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Sonakshi Sinha silences Twitter troll for calling her ugly and it's epic!
- Furkan, not Tiger Memon, arrested in Pakistan
- Sheena Bora murder case: Peter Mukerjea's statement recorded, police search his Worli residence
- Modi effect! Pakistan-occupied Kashmir wants to be part of India
- Rafiabad encounter ends with one terrorist dead; an Army jawan also martyred