ISRO scientist visits Shirdi after success of 100th mission
Shirdi: S Veeraraghavan, directer of Vikram Sarabhai Space Center, who recently visited the famous Saibaba temple here, said he had come to "thank" for the ISRO`S 100th successful mission.
"We scientists and engineers do our best and leave rest to the God. After the mission, I thought I should come here, take his blessings, and particularly after this very successful mission, I should be thanking for the success," Veeraraghavan said, after visiting the temple on Friday night.
Last Sunday, Indian Space Research Organisation`s launch vehicle `PSLV-C21` placed in orbit two foreign satellites -- French spacecraft SPOT 6 and Japanese micro satellite PROITERES -- from Sriharikota.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- There will be earthquake if I speak on demonetisation: Rahul Gandhi
- Zee Media Exclusive: A reality check on public opinion on notes ban!
- DNA: Analysis of the letter written by defence minister to Kolkata CM?
- DNA: Is political system root cause of corruption in the country?
- Note ban: One month on, long queues continue at banks, ATMs
- Mongolia seeks India's financial aid, Chinese official media says it's 'insane'
- PoK erupts with 'azadi' slogans; Pakistan Army brutally thrashes protesters
- Virat Kohli makes fun of Alastair Cook after England exhaust both DRS wrongly, watch video
- SC asks govt if demonetisation was confidential; to judge if policy unconstitutional
- OMG! Man punches Kangaroo in face to save dog – Watch video