ISRO scientist visits Shirdi after success of 100th mission
Shirdi: S Veeraraghavan, directer of Vikram Sarabhai Space Center, who recently visited the famous Saibaba temple here, said he had come to "thank" for the ISRO`S 100th successful mission.
"We scientists and engineers do our best and leave rest to the God. After the mission, I thought I should come here, take his blessings, and particularly after this very successful mission, I should be thanking for the success," Veeraraghavan said, after visiting the temple on Friday night.
Last Sunday, Indian Space Research Organisation`s launch vehicle `PSLV-C21` placed in orbit two foreign satellites -- French spacecraft SPOT 6 and Japanese micro satellite PROITERES -- from Sriharikota.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: Analysis of public pulse through survey by Zee News on Bihar elections
- Hotels selling beef should be demolished: Azam Khan
- DNA: End of ISIS? Vladimir Putin to send 1,50,000 soldiers to Syria
- Russia surprises America with accord on battling ISIS
- Panel discussion on Muslim vote bank in Bihar elections
- Neither Dadri nor Babri: India is 'Muslim woman delivering 'Ganesha' inside temple'
- Hindu girl embraces Islam to marry Shahi Imam Bukhari's son?
- Pakistan take note! Indian military 5th deadliest in the world
- Lalu Prasad Yadav debuts on Dubsmash, mocks PM Narendra Modi – Watch video
- India vs South Africa: How cricket fraternity reacted to crowd's disgraceful behaviour at Cuttack