Jupiter, Uranus to shine brightest today
Sky gazers are set for a double celestial treat Tuesday when two planets - Jupiter and Uranus - will shine the brightest.
Both planets will be fully illuminated and appear disk-like, said a representative of an association of astro-enthusiasts.
The brightest object in the eastern skies after sunset will be Jupiter, the biggest planet of the solar system, said Chandrabhushan Devgun of the Science Popularisation Association of Communicators and Educators.
Devgun asked sky gazers to use a binocular or telescope to observe the magnificent sight in the night skies.
"Even if you don`t have an instrument, observe it through your eyes. If you miss the opportunity to see it Sep 21, don`t worry. The planet will be there in the night skies for months to come," he said.
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Prashant Bhushan questions Arvind Kejriwal on Lokpal through press conference
- PM Modi addresses the nation during Maan Ki baat
- Delhi police arrests BSF personnel, ISI operative for espionage
- Exclusive: Prakash Javadekar's views on issue of climate change before UN summit
- Kerala's Sunni religious leader calls gender equality ‘un-Islamic’
- Women fit only to deliver children, gender equality un-islamic: Kerala Muslim leader
- Russia strikes down Goa, India from its safe travel destinations list
- Intolerance issue: Aamir Khan's remarks 'innocent', says Rajkumar Hirani
- Arvind Kejriwal backs Tarun Gogoi's claim over Guv favouring BJP, suspects 'coop federalism'
- PM Modi leaves for Paris to take part in Climate Conference