Jupiter, Uranus to shine brightest today
Sky gazers are set for a double celestial treat Tuesday when two planets - Jupiter and Uranus - will shine the brightest.
Both planets will be fully illuminated and appear disk-like, said a representative of an association of astro-enthusiasts.
The brightest object in the eastern skies after sunset will be Jupiter, the biggest planet of the solar system, said Chandrabhushan Devgun of the Science Popularisation Association of Communicators and Educators.
Devgun asked sky gazers to use a binocular or telescope to observe the magnificent sight in the night skies.
"Even if you don`t have an instrument, observe it through your eyes. If you miss the opportunity to see it Sep 21, don`t worry. The planet will be there in the night skies for months to come," he said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Dr Subhash Chandra Show: How to develop good communication skills for a successful life?
- Curfew lifted from 4 districts of Kashmir valley
- Recently launched Pokemon Go gaining extreme popularity among users
- Rajnath Singh meets J&K CM Mehbooba Mufti to discuss current situation in valley
- AAP MLA Amantulla Khan arrested for misbehaving with a woman
- WATCH: HISTORIC! Neeraj Chopra sets U-20 Javelin record, becomes first Indian world champion in athletics
- REVEALED: Why Hindu families in Aligarh want to sell their houses, leave area
- We’re not broken, just bent and we can learn to love again!
- Suspended Bihar BJP MLC Tunna Pandey sent to 12-day custody for molesting minor girl on train
- What a strong statement! Sushma Swaraj blasts Nawaz Sharif for delusional, dangerous Kashmir dream: READ top quotes