Jupiter, Uranus to shine brightest today
Sky gazers are set for a double celestial treat Tuesday when two planets - Jupiter and Uranus - will shine the brightest.
Both planets will be fully illuminated and appear disk-like, said a representative of an association of astro-enthusiasts.
The brightest object in the eastern skies after sunset will be Jupiter, the biggest planet of the solar system, said Chandrabhushan Devgun of the Science Popularisation Association of Communicators and Educators.
Devgun asked sky gazers to use a binocular or telescope to observe the magnificent sight in the night skies.
"Even if you don`t have an instrument, observe it through your eyes. If you miss the opportunity to see it Sep 21, don`t worry. The planet will be there in the night skies for months to come," he said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Salman Khan, Aamir Khan's friendship turns sour? Here's the truth
- India vs South Africa: How cricket fraternity reacted to crowd's disgraceful behaviour at Cuttack
- Dadri lynching: Any threat to secular fabric of country will not be tolerated, says Rajnath Singh
- 'Rahul Gandhi gets pay without work'
- Dadri Police recommends FIR against Mahesh Sharma, Sangeet Som, Naseemuddin Siddiqui