Metal ions that exist on Earth also found in Venus` and Mars` ionospheres
Washington: Astronomers have discovered layers of metal ions in the ionospheres of Venus and Mars, which have been known to exist on Earth for decades.
The finding has opened a new area for observationally constrained comparative planetology.
These new observations may explain how do meteoroids affect Venus` and Mars` ionospheres.
The American Astronomical Society published the results.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: Analysis of decision to name Aurangzeb Road after Dr. Abdul Kalam - Part III
- DNA: Analyzing Geeta Press' baseless accusations against Zee News - Part II
- Indrani Mukerjea's three plans to kill Sheena Bora
- Govt should stop discrimination against Muslims: Hamid Ansari
- Baby girl still in hospital after 76 days, mother denies relationship with baby
- Leaked! Tentative list of 'Bigg Boss 9' revealed and guess who's hosting?
- Exclusive: I am father of Sheena, Mikhail, but never married Indrani Mukerjea, says Siddharth Das
- I am still single, says Hrithik Roshan
- Bharat bandh: Nation braces for country-wide strike on Wednesday
- When Indrani Mukerjea broke down on meeting her daughter Vidhie