Chennai: A minor fire, which broke out in the store room at the Satish Dhawan Space Centre in Sriharikota, some 100 km from here, has been doused off, sources said today.
The "minor fire" in a small store room, which was spotted around 5 AM yesterday was put out later, ISRO sources said.
The store room was being managed by a private company Premier Explosives Limited (PEL) in the SDSC campus, they said.
The blaze has not caused any damage to the ISRO property.
"There is no injury to anyone. The things in the store room mainly electrical and electronic equipment belonged to the private company," an ISRO official said.