Moon, Venus, Mercury and Saturn to converge in conjunction today
Washington: Moon is going to meet with three planets in the evening sky during an upcoming celestial event on Tuesday.
On Tuesday evening, Earth`s natural satellite is going to be about three times higher and more than four times wider (18 percent illuminated).
The brightest of all planets, Venus, is going to be its companion.
Venus would be shining with 48 times brighter than Mercury and 85 times that of Saturn, and will hovering about 7 degrees below and slightly to the right of the moon.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Ceasefire violations by Pak: Should India carry out surgical strike part-II?
- Pak High Commission staffer grilled for spying, asked to leave India
- Panel discussion on the need of Pakistan's ambassador in India
- Meet Lynlee Hope - Texas baby who was 'born' twice!
- DNA: Zee Media's campaign to celebrate Diwali with soldier's family
- Pakistan's brutality exposed; `Black Day` protesters thrashed in PoK - Video goes viral
- Pakistan High Commission staffer, briefly detained for espionage, asked to leave India in 48 hours
- Diwali 2016: Dhanteras Puja timings, Tithi and Vidhi
- Pakistan declares Indian High Commission official persona non grata, asks him to leave country
- UPA govt thought of attacking Lashkar HQ, training camps after 26/11 strike, claims ex-NSA Shivshankar Menon