NASA releases image of frog photobombing LADEE’s launch
Zee Media Bureau\Philaso G Kaping
Wallops Island, Virginia: A frog took a giant leap and photobombed LADEE spacecraft`s launch last week.
NASA released an image of a frog leaping high up into the air as an unmanned Minotaur 5 rocket carrying the lunar probe blasted off from the Mid-Atlantic Regional Spaceport at the Wallops Island Flight Facility in Virginia on September 6.
The frog may have been propelled skyward by a high pressure sprinkler system which was used to prevent fires around the launch pad.
"The photo team confirms the frog is real and was captured in a single frame by one of the remote cameras used to photograph the launch. The condition of the frog, however, is uncertain," said NASA.
Photo: NASA/Wallops/Mid-Atlantic Regional Spaceport
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: Analysis of problems of unemployement in India
- DNA: Analysis of how car makers are playing with people's life
- DNA: Analysis of increasing trade of terror, laudanum and fake currency in Malda
- DNA: Analysis of increasing trade of terror, laudanum and fake currency in Malda- Part II
- DNA: A plane landed at -100 degree celsius to rescue a worker
- Applications of Pak, India for NSG membership cannot be considered in isolation: Pakistan Ministry of Foreign Affairs
- US election is about more than beating Donald Trump: Senator Bernie Sanders
- Sterling, stocks skid as Brexit result agonisingly close
- REVEALED: Anil Kumble's first message to India captains Mahendra Singh Dhoni, Virat Kohli after appointment
- 'Mirzya' trailer alert! Harshvardhan Kapoor spells enchanting cast in a splendid tale by Rakeysh Omprakash Mehra