NASA releases image of frog photobombing LADEE’s launch
Zee Media Bureau\Philaso G Kaping
Wallops Island, Virginia: A frog took a giant leap and photobombed LADEE spacecraft`s launch last week.
NASA released an image of a frog leaping high up into the air as an unmanned Minotaur 5 rocket carrying the lunar probe blasted off from the Mid-Atlantic Regional Spaceport at the Wallops Island Flight Facility in Virginia on September 6.
The frog may have been propelled skyward by a high pressure sprinkler system which was used to prevent fires around the launch pad.
"The photo team confirms the frog is real and was captured in a single frame by one of the remote cameras used to photograph the launch. The condition of the frog, however, is uncertain," said NASA.
Photo: NASA/Wallops/Mid-Atlantic Regional Spaceport
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Explosion in Delhi's Naya Bazar, one killed; anti-terror wing, Special cell at spot
- This is why Cyrus Mistry was removed as Chairman of Tata Sons!
- WATCH: Akhilesh Yadav's emotional speech revealing the real reason behind Samajwadi Party crisis; he was about to cry
- Prompt action on border pushes Pak to offer olive branch, says both sides need to 'formalise' 2003 ceasefire
- Read letters by Ratan Tata to PM Narendra Modi and Group employees after Cyrus Mistry's ouster