NASA releases image of frog photobombing LADEE’s launch
Zee Media Bureau\Philaso G Kaping
Wallops Island, Virginia: A frog took a giant leap and photobombed LADEE spacecraft`s launch last week.
NASA released an image of a frog leaping high up into the air as an unmanned Minotaur 5 rocket carrying the lunar probe blasted off from the Mid-Atlantic Regional Spaceport at the Wallops Island Flight Facility in Virginia on September 6.
The frog may have been propelled skyward by a high pressure sprinkler system which was used to prevent fires around the launch pad.
"The photo team confirms the frog is real and was captured in a single frame by one of the remote cameras used to photograph the launch. The condition of the frog, however, is uncertain," said NASA.
Photo: NASA/Wallops/Mid-Atlantic Regional Spaceport
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- India successfully test launches first ever indigenous space shuttle
- PM Modi to meet top Iranian leaders today
- Pakistan denounces US drone strike on Taliban chief Mullah Mansoor
- BJP's Roopa Ganguly attacked by Trinamool workers near Kolkata
- PM Modi in Tehran: India, Iran sign historic pact on Chabahar port