NASA releases image of frog photobombing LADEE’s launch
Zee Media Bureau\Philaso G Kaping
Wallops Island, Virginia: A frog took a giant leap and photobombed LADEE spacecraft`s launch last week.
NASA released an image of a frog leaping high up into the air as an unmanned Minotaur 5 rocket carrying the lunar probe blasted off from the Mid-Atlantic Regional Spaceport at the Wallops Island Flight Facility in Virginia on September 6.
The frog may have been propelled skyward by a high pressure sprinkler system which was used to prevent fires around the launch pad.
"The photo team confirms the frog is real and was captured in a single frame by one of the remote cameras used to photograph the launch. The condition of the frog, however, is uncertain," said NASA.
Photo: NASA/Wallops/Mid-Atlantic Regional Spaceport
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Shahid Kapoor marriage: 500 guests have been invited for the wedding, says card designer
- Shahid Kapoor-Mira Rajput wedding: Check out their first picture as a couple!
- Vyapam scam: After over 45 deaths, can Shivraj Singh Chouhan resist CBI probe?
- Vyapam scam: Congress accuses MP CM of 'misleading' people, demands his resignation
- No bomb found on Turkish Airlines flight which made emergency landing in Delhi