NASA to reveal new findings about early universe
Washington: NASA will hold a media teleconference next month to discuss new measurements using gamma rays to investigate ancient starlight with the agency’s Fermi Gamma-ray Space Telescope.
Panelists of the teleconference to be conducted at 2 pm EDT on Thursday, Nov. 1 are - Justin Finke, astrophysicist, Naval Research Laboratory, Washington; Marco Ajello, astrophysicist, Kavli Institute for Particle Astrophysics and Cosmology, Stanford University, and the SpaceSciences Laboratory, University of California at Berkeley, and Volker Bromm, associate professor, department of astronomy, University of Texas at Austin.
Science Journal has embargoed details until 2 pm on November 1.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- CBSE Class 10 (Class X Board) Result 2015 on cbse.nic.in, cbseresults.nic.in at 2 pm
- GUJCET Results 2015 declared on gseb.org
- Check cbseresults.nic.in, cbse.in for CBSE Class 10 X Board Result at 2 pm
- Rahul Gandhi takes another dig at NDA govt, says Manmohan gave lessons on economy to PM Modi
- Centre moves SC against Delhi HC order on LG's powers; hearing on Friday