NASA to reveal new findings about early universe
Washington: NASA will hold a media teleconference next month to discuss new measurements using gamma rays to investigate ancient starlight with the agency’s Fermi Gamma-ray Space Telescope.
Panelists of the teleconference to be conducted at 2 pm EDT on Thursday, Nov. 1 are - Justin Finke, astrophysicist, Naval Research Laboratory, Washington; Marco Ajello, astrophysicist, Kavli Institute for Particle Astrophysics and Cosmology, Stanford University, and the SpaceSciences Laboratory, University of California at Berkeley, and Volker Bromm, associate professor, department of astronomy, University of Texas at Austin.
Science Journal has embargoed details until 2 pm on November 1.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- PM Modi visits Lord Jagannath temple at Puri
- Boyfriend murders DU student Arzu Singh; hides body in his house for three days
- International Fleet Review: India shows off naval prowess in "Operation Demo"
- Can comments on social media against politicians land you in jail?
- Declared unfit for employment, man invents cost-effective electric car called Pixie!
- PM Narendra Modi never disappoints his supporters, here's another example - see pic
- Year of the Monkey: Know how lucky you are according to Chinese calendar!
- WATCH: When PM Modi took his supporters by surprise, came to meet them standing on car's side foot step
- India vs Sri Lanka 2016, 1st T20I: Squads, date, time, TV listing, live streaming
- After prayers at Jagannath Temple, PM Narendra Modi inaugurates IOCL project at Paradip refinery