NASA to reveal new findings about early universe
Washington: NASA will hold a media teleconference next month to discuss new measurements using gamma rays to investigate ancient starlight with the agency’s Fermi Gamma-ray Space Telescope.
Panelists of the teleconference to be conducted at 2 pm EDT on Thursday, Nov. 1 are - Justin Finke, astrophysicist, Naval Research Laboratory, Washington; Marco Ajello, astrophysicist, Kavli Institute for Particle Astrophysics and Cosmology, Stanford University, and the SpaceSciences Laboratory, University of California at Berkeley, and Volker Bromm, associate professor, department of astronomy, University of Texas at Austin.
Science Journal has embargoed details until 2 pm on November 1.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Watch: Man beheads wife; roams on streets with severed head in Pune
- Greater Noida women blames UP police for stripping off their clothes
- Vladimir Putin's attack on ISIS making America and NATO nations uneasy?
- I believe this election will punish the old govts that spoiled Bihar, says PM Modi
- Baba Ramdev's Patanjali enters big retail with Future Group tie-up
- Man beheads wife over suspicion of illicit relationship, walks on road with her head
- Why CBI is worried about Indian men’s lust for violent porn
- Bihar Assembly Elections: Opinion poll predicts absolute majority for Modi-led NDA
- What's happening in Noida! Now, a Dalit family resorts to nude protest
- Mother Teresa’s Missionaries of Charity orphanages to be derecognised?