NASA to reveal new findings about early universe
Washington: NASA will hold a media teleconference next month to discuss new measurements using gamma rays to investigate ancient starlight with the agency’s Fermi Gamma-ray Space Telescope.
Panelists of the teleconference to be conducted at 2 pm EDT on Thursday, Nov. 1 are - Justin Finke, astrophysicist, Naval Research Laboratory, Washington; Marco Ajello, astrophysicist, Kavli Institute for Particle Astrophysics and Cosmology, Stanford University, and the SpaceSciences Laboratory, University of California at Berkeley, and Volker Bromm, associate professor, department of astronomy, University of Texas at Austin.
Science Journal has embargoed details until 2 pm on November 1.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- When UN declared Dr APJ Abdul Kalam's 79th birthday as World Students' Day
- SC hearing on 1993 Mumbai blasts convict Yakub Memon's curative plea
- India's 'original rocket man': Abdul Kalam's phenomenal contribution to Science
- APJ Abdul Kalam: Not Hindu, Not Muslim – Death of an 'Indian'
- Parliament pays tributes to Dr APJ Abdul Kalam, calls him 'real gem' of India