Now, board an asteroid and reach Mars!
Washington: If you have missed on playing Angry Birds Space, no worries. Just wait for the new version of the famous mobile game that would send you to NASA`s next target - asteroids - and eventually to Mars.
According to a statement by NASA, Angry Birds developers Rovio Entertainment and the US space agency have teamed up to develop "Beak Impact".
"The collaboration with Rovio and Angry Birds Space is an extraordinary opportunity to reach millions of gamers and use the fictional universe to point players to real information about asteroids," David Weaver from office of communications at NASA headquarters in Washington DC.
The "Beak Impact" has 40 new asteroid-based levels.
One need to cross the levels with help from NASA spacecraft, including the Orion capsule, OSIRIS-REx, Deep Impact and Dawn spacecraft.
"It is a great opportunity to educate, inform and even inspire players about space exploration, all while playing one of the most popular interactive games ever created," Weaver said.
The "Beak Impact" is available for iOS and Android devices.
NASA`s manned mission to Mars is scheduled to be launched by mid-2030s.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Maysore Maharaja Yaduveer ties knot with princess Trishika of Dungarpur
- India becomes full member of Missile Technology Control Regime
- Singapore Airlines plane catches fire at Changi Airport
- Govt's insensitivity towards Pampore terror attack martyrs leaves nation stunned
- Mysore Maharaja Yaduveer Wadiar ties knot with princess Trishika Singh of Dungarpur, Rajasthan
- Brexit will greatly weaken EU, says European Commission Vice-President Maros Sefcovic
- SHOCKING! This model ran sex racket under guise of production house in Mumbai's Versova, arrested
- 'BJP will retain power at Centre in 2019 Lok Sabha elections'
- Theatre doyen Kavalam Narayana Panicker passes away; he was 88
- AugustaWestland VVIP chopper scam: None will be spared, asserts Defence Minister Manohar Parrikar