Pilot reports `near-miss` encounter with UFO
Melbourne: A pilot of A320 Airbus has reported that he had a close encounter with "a rugby ball-like" bright silver and metallic UFO that passed within just a few feet of the jet.
According to a UK publication, the pilot of the passenger jet saw the object flying towards him and was certain that a collision would take place, a website reported.
The incident, which occurred 20 miles west of London`s Heathrow airport at around 6pm local time in July last year, was reported to air traffic control and was investigated by the UK Airprox Board.
The Airprox Board revealed that there was no other aircraft in the area at the time and ruled out meteorological balloons and military aircraft as well.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- China condemns Pakistan over Uri terror attack
- Indian- Americans launch online petition to declare Pakistan 'sponsor of terrorism'
- DNA: Analysis over who is responsible for tense condition of Kashmir after Burhan Wani's death?
- Should Pakistani artists be restricted from working in India?
- EU warns Pakistan of political and economic sanctions over atrocities in Baloch
- Uri attack: Israel ready to help India with cutting-edge technology to secure borders
- India's Rafale vs Pakistan's F-16: Why the French fighter jet is the best choice for dogfight
- MNS ultimatum to Pakistani actors: Leave India in 48-hour deadline
- All you need to know about Reliance JioFi at Rs 1,999 – use free data till December 31