Pilot reports `near-miss` encounter with UFO
Melbourne: A pilot of A320 Airbus has reported that he had a close encounter with "a rugby ball-like" bright silver and metallic UFO that passed within just a few feet of the jet.
According to a UK publication, the pilot of the passenger jet saw the object flying towards him and was certain that a collision would take place, a website reported.
The incident, which occurred 20 miles west of London`s Heathrow airport at around 6pm local time in July last year, was reported to air traffic control and was investigated by the UK Airprox Board.
The Airprox Board revealed that there was no other aircraft in the area at the time and ruled out meteorological balloons and military aircraft as well.
- Donald Trump the `presumptive` White House nominee as Cruz crashes out
- Karan Singh Grover’s words for Bipasha Basu will restore your faith in love – Check them out
- Champions League: After knocking out Bayern Munich, Atletico Madrid ready to write history
- Premier League triumph: Leicester City's 'magic' hailed globally as the party goes on
- Funny video alert! ‘Housefull 3’ trio - Akshay Kumar, Abhishek Bachchan and Riteish Deshmukh - goes crazy