Pocari Sweat` may be `first commercial moon delivery`
London: Cans of ` Pocari Sweat` may become the first commercial delivery to the moon.
Astrobotic is set to claim the Google Lunar X Prize by becoming the first commercial moon lander as it has agreed to deliver the Japanese sports drink on behalf of Singapore-based firm Astroscale, New Scientist reported.
Greg Sadlier of London Economics said that there have been a number of offers and potential deals mooted, but it is the first commercial deal that`s been publicly announced.
Astrobotic has listed shipping fees starting from 2 million dollars per kilogram on its website.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Rahul Gandhi takes another dig at NDA govt, says Manmohan gave lessons on economy to PM Modi
- Delhi HC backs LG, turns down plea challenging Jung's authority
- WB Class 12 (HS) Result 2015 declared on wbresults.nic.in, wbchse.nic.in
- No radioactive leak at IGI airport, say AERB and Delhi govt
- WBCHSE (wbchse.nic.in & wbresults.nic.in): West Bengal Class 12th Result to be declared on May 29