Richard Branson hints at `another idea` for cheap space travel
Washington: Richard Branson has revealed that he has "another idea" for cheaper space travel.
During an interview with Business Insider, the 63-year-old said that the next ten years will be quite expensive for space tourism, but they have another idea for cheaper space visits and they will be announcing it in about four months time, Discovery News reported.
Branson`s company Virgin Galactic is currently offering its customers to pay 250,000 dollars for the joyrides on board the SS2 and the spaceplane is scheduled to take its first commercial flight in early 2014.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Vyapam Scam: IMA president Sudhir Tiwari fears life threat
- Vyapam Scam: Mystery over journalist Akshay Singh's death continues
- Exclusive chat with Ranchi's visually challenged singer Tumpa Kumari
- Jhansi police launches ‘Citizen Cop’ android app
- Kailash Vijayvargiya on Akshay Singh's death: Is a journalist bigger than me?
- Photographer captures International Space Station flying across moon
- PM Narendra Modi holds talks with Uzbek leader
- Shahid Kapoor marriage: 500 guests have been invited for the wedding, says card designer
- Pakistan violates ceasefire in J&K, one BSF jawan killed in Kupwara
- Mass failure in DU exam: HRD Minister Smriti Irani asks officials to enquire