Russia launches cluster of four satellites
Moscow: Russia Saturday launched a rocket with a Cosmos class military satellite and three civilian satellites on board, spokesperson Col. Alexey Zolotukhin said.
The rocket blasted off from the Plesetsk space centre in northern Russia at 5.35 a.m.
The civilian payload includes two Gonets-M telecoms satellites and a MiR scientific microsatellite.
The satellites were put into designated orbits at 7.21 a.m., as scheduled.
The classified military satellite will join a Russian network of about 70 military reconnaissance satellites.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Pakistan's brutality exposed; `Black Day` protesters thrashed in PoK - Video goes viral
- Pakistan High Commission staffer, briefly detained for espionage, asked to leave India in 48 hours
- Pakistan declares Indian High Commission official persona non grata, asks him to leave country
- VIRAL VIDEO: Damn cute! Why this 9-week-old's full head of hair is shocking the internet - WATCH
- I may not be with CM Akhilesh Yadav, but will always be with Mulayam Singh Yadav's son: Amar Singh