Russia to expand commercial space services
Moscow: Russia will expand its commercial space services and push the US and the European Union out of that market, a minister has said.
Deputy Prime Minister Dmitry Rogozin said Russia needs to expand its presence on the space market.
Russia today is a leading provider of space launch services in the world, but that only accounts for three percent of the world`s space market.
"Everything else is dominated by the Americans and Europeans," Rogozin said.
The federal space agency Roscosmos is to draw up a long-term space programme, a "stage-by-stage roadmap for decades ahead", he said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Indrani 'slow-poisoned' Sheena, wanted to portray Mikhail as 'mentally unstable'?
- People have no faith left in Modi government: Sonia Gandhi at Swabhiman rally
- Lashkar-e-Toiba plotting 26/11-style attack in India with the help of Pak Navy, ISI?
- Radhe Maa approached to be a part of Bigg Boss 9?
- Amitabh Bachchan's Twitter account hacked, 'sex sites' planted as following
- Satire website publishes article on Osama bin Laden being alive and quotes Edward Snowden
- Indrani's former brother-in-law claims Sheena was Siddharth Das' daughter
- Sheena Bora murder case: 'Indrani Mukerjea's father thrashed her with belt'
- Sheena murder: Suitcase seized from Indrani, Peter's residence meant for disposing Mikhail's body?
- Amitabh Bachchan's Twitter account hacked, sex sites planted as 'following'