Russia to expand commercial space services
Moscow: Russia will expand its commercial space services and push the US and the European Union out of that market, a minister has said.
Deputy Prime Minister Dmitry Rogozin said Russia needs to expand its presence on the space market.
Russia today is a leading provider of space launch services in the world, but that only accounts for three percent of the world`s space market.
"Everything else is dominated by the Americans and Europeans," Rogozin said.
The federal space agency Roscosmos is to draw up a long-term space programme, a "stage-by-stage roadmap for decades ahead", he said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Watch - Huge fire breaks out at petrol pump in Kota, Rajasthan
- Bihar: Congress leader Brajesh Pandey accused of running sex racket
- BJP MP Yogi Adityanath compares Akhilesh Yadav with 'Aurangzeb' and 'Kans'
- Acrimonious remarks of political leaders during UP elections
- Have political parties diverted from development agenda in UP elections?
- Reliance Jio's tariff plan from April 1; voice calls, roaming to be free: Mukesh Ambani
- Virat Kohli thanks sprint legend Usain Bolt for congratulating him on 'record' Puma deal
- BMC exit poll: BJP predicted to score big in neck-and-neck battle with Shiv Sena
- IPL 2017 Auction: Reaction-filled Twitter erupts with emotions!
- Reliance Jio Prime Membership at Rs 99: All you need to know about the plan