Russian company to send 32 satellites into space
Moscow: Moscow-based operator Kosmotras said Wednesday that it will send a record 32 satellites into space in one launch.
The Dnepr rocket, with a cluster of 32 satellites on board, is to be launched at 11.10 a.m. Thursday from the Yasny-Dombarovsky launch site in Russia`s Orenburg region, Xinhua reported.
Russia is to break the record set by the US Orbital company, who sent 29 satellites into space with a single rocket 0115 GMT Wednesday.
Dnepr is converted from a strategic ballistic missile by Russian and Ukrainian enterprises.
Kosmotras has launched 65 satellites into space with 18 rockets.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Sheena murder: Trio to be taken to Raigad to re-construct crime scene
- Mikhail emailed sister Sheena Bora's resignation letter: Report
- Raksha Bandhan: Sushma Swaraj ties Rakhi to Venkaiah Naidu
- Shiv Sena announces award of 2 lakh for Hindu families with 5 kids
- Watch: Wife catches husband with his girlfriend at Goa Airport
- Women's hockey team seals Olympic spot after 36 years, creates history on Dhyan Chand's birthday
- Sushma Swaraj ties rakhi to M Venkaiah Naidu
- Indrani Mukerjea's son Mikhail emailed Sheena Bora's resignation letter
- Know box-office report of Saif-Katrina's 'Phantom'
- Ten interesting facts about hockey legend Dhyan Chand