Russian spacecraft returns to earth
Moscow: A Russian spacecraft with three crewmembers on board returned to earth Sunday.
The Soyuz spacecraft landed safely in Kazakhstan, Russia`s mission control centre said.
The crew included Russian astronaut Oleg Kononenko, American Donald Pettit and Dutch Andre Kuipers.
It undocked from the International Space Station at 0448 GMT and landed on earth at 0815 GMT, Xinhua reported. The trio spent 193 days in space.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: Exiled Kashmiri Pandits share their heart wrenching stories
- DNA: 7th anniversary of 26/11 attacks, Nation pays homage to martyrs
- Candid chat with 'Tamasha' stars Deekipa Padukone, Ranbir Kapoor
- Jabalpur woman commits suicide over Aamir Khan's 'intolerance row'
- Panel discussion on Rajnath Singh's remarks on secularism in Parliament
- Woman commits suicide after heated discussion with husband over Aamir Khan's intolerance remark
- Setback to Kejriwal-led AAP as MLA Akhilesh Tripathi arrested in riot case
- Bigg Boss, Day 46: Priya Malik urinates inside the car!
- READ: New twist in Karisma Kapoor, Sunjay Kapur divorce saga!
- Tamasha movie review: Poignant and riveting; Ranbir's the master here!