Russian spacecraft returns to earth
Moscow: A Russian spacecraft with three crewmembers on board returned to earth Sunday.
The Soyuz spacecraft landed safely in Kazakhstan, Russia`s mission control centre said.
The crew included Russian astronaut Oleg Kononenko, American Donald Pettit and Dutch Andre Kuipers.
It undocked from the International Space Station at 0448 GMT and landed on earth at 0815 GMT, Xinhua reported. The trio spent 193 days in space.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- India mourns Lance Naik Hanumanthappa Koppad's death: Who said what
- ISI trains JeM, LeT terrorists: Former Pak president Pervez Musharraf
- Came to Mumbai from Pakistan to select 26/11 attack sites, David Headley tells Mumbai court
- 'Afzal Guru amar rahe', 'Kashmir lekar rahenge' slogans raised at Press Club of India
- Siachen braveheart loses battle for life; India pays homage to Lance Naik Hanumanthappa, PM Modi 'devastated'