Saturn moon may have aliens
London: One of the Saturn`s moons may be home to aliens, say scientists.
Titan, the largest of the planet`s 62 satellites, has all the qualities needed to support extra-terrestrial beings, a newspaper reported Thursday quoting experts.
It tops a new list of moons and planets most likely to harbour life. The researchers also found a planet called Gliese 581g, part of the Libra constellation, is the most similar to Earth - despite being 123 billion miles away.
It could support humans if mankind moves into outer space, as British genius Stephen Hawking has suggested.
Scientists have been searching for potentially habitable planets outside our solar system for years.
Hawking recently warned the human race must look to outer space within the next century or it will become extinct.
NASA`s Kepler telescope, launched into space in 2009, has found more than 1,000 possible candidates so far.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Parliamentary panel recommends 100% salary hike for MPs, health benefits for grandchildren
- Sachin Tendulkar joins Narendra Modi's #SelfieWithDaughter campaign
- BJP MP Hema Malini injured, one child killed in Dausa road accident
- Madrasas that do not teach primary subjects to be considered 'non-schools', says Maharashtra govt
- Congress 'weak' to stop Modi; Rahul 'out of touch' with reality: Hansraj Bhardwaj