Sir Arthur C Clarke`s DNA set to be sent into space
Washington: NASA scientists are planning to send Sir Arthur C. Clarke`s DNA into orbit around the Sun in 2014 aboard an astonishing solar-powered spacecraft.
The flying time capsule called the Sunjammer Cosmic Archive (SCA) will carry digital files of human DNA including Clarke`s, Fox News reported.
The DNA will be in a "BioFile." Other so-called MindFiles will include images, music, voice recordings, etc, which has been provided by people all around the globe.
The tiny spacecraft of the size of a standard kitchen dishwasher will be carried as a secondary spacecraft aboard a Falcon rocket 932,000 miles from Earth, form where it will be released into space.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- BJP MP Yogi Adityanath compares Akhilesh Yadav with 'Aurangzeb' and 'Kans'
- Acrimonious remarks of political leaders during UP elections
- UP polls: When fans played spoilsport for SP star campaigner Dimple Yadav
- Have political parties diverted from development agenda in UP elections?
- Pakistan cancels licenses of weapons issued to Hafiz Saeed and his aides
- Reliance Jio's tariff plan from April 1; voice calls, roaming to be free: Mukesh Ambani
- BMC exit poll: BJP predicted to score big in neck-and-neck battle with Shiv Sena
- How Kashmiris use children for 'meri jaan Pakistan' type 'freedom struggle' - WATCH
- Reliance Jio Prime Membership at Rs 99: All you need to know about the plan
- 'Intolerance brigade' attacks Zee News' #FatehKaFatwa host Tarek Fateh - WATCH