Sir Arthur C Clarke`s DNA set to be sent into space
Washington: NASA scientists are planning to send Sir Arthur C. Clarke`s DNA into orbit around the Sun in 2014 aboard an astonishing solar-powered spacecraft.
The flying time capsule called the Sunjammer Cosmic Archive (SCA) will carry digital files of human DNA including Clarke`s, Fox News reported.
The DNA will be in a "BioFile." Other so-called MindFiles will include images, music, voice recordings, etc, which has been provided by people all around the globe.
The tiny spacecraft of the size of a standard kitchen dishwasher will be carried as a secondary spacecraft aboard a Falcon rocket 932,000 miles from Earth, form where it will be released into space.
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Entire Indian force can't defend Kashmir from terrorists: Farooq Abdullah
- Woman cop transferred within 24 hours of spat with Haryana minister Anil Vij
- It's a reality, Muslim youths from South India more attracted to ISIS: Kiren Rijiju
- Sheena Bora murder: Why did Indrani send servant to Kolkata to get illegal drugs?
- PM Narendra Modi meets journalists at Diwali Milan