Soyuz TMA-15 undocks in Moscow
Moscow. In adding another cap to mankind’s quest for knowledge, Russian manned spacecraft Soyuz TMA-15, was undocked from International Space Station (ISS), Xinhua has informed from the Mission Control Center outside Moscow.
The spaceship, with three ISS crew members aboard, undocked from the station at 6:56 a.m. Moscow time (0356 GMT), the Mission Control said.
The spacecraft`s reentry vehicle is to land near the town of Arkalyk in northern Kazakhstan at about 10:16 a.m. Moscow time (0716 GMT).
On board the spacecraft are Belgian astronaut Frank De Winne, Russian cosmonaut Roman Romanenko and Canadian Robert Thirsk.
De Winne, 48, the first European commander of the ISS, has already transferred authority to NASA astronaut Jeffrey Williams, and Romanenko officially handed over his duties to Maxim Surayev.
Williams and Surayev will work together on the ISS as members of the 22nd long-term expedition until they are joined by Oleg Kotov, Soichi Noguchi and T.J. Creamer, who are to be delivered to the ISS on board a Soyuz TMA-17 spacecraft on Dec. 21.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Rajasthan: Gujjars revive reservation agitation, block rail track
- J Jayalalithaa sworn-in as Chief Minister of Tamil Nadu
- Dr Subhash Chandra Show: Aspiring for more than what you have!
- ISIS to buy first nuclear weapon from Pak?
- Mumbai: CCTV captures assailant with gun at Film City
- Mathura SSP receives death threat letter, message for PM Modi
- BJP now central pole of Indian politics: Arun Jaitley
- Maharashtra FDA sends Maggi noodles for lab testing
- Watch: Fast N Facts @ 7:30pm
- Haridwar: Hotel Radisson Blu sealed for polluting Ganga
- Delhi: Two killed in road accident in New Ashok Nagar
- Reservation issue: Police register case against Bainsla, 20 others
- Girl in Punjab's Pathankot quit studies for fear of eve-teasing
- Special: Furious over rising water crisis, people take to the streets
- Fiji: Floating island restaurant in middle of ocean
- Goa Board SSC Exam Results 2015 announced
- ISIS close to buying nuclear weapon from Pakistan?
- Manohar Parrikar visits forward areas along LoC, reviews security situation
- Credibility of Prime Minister's Office restored by BJP, says Arun Jaitley
- There will be no delay in appointing CIC, CVC: Jitendra Singh
- ISIS justifies raping slave girls, says Michelle Obama is 'worth $40'
- 'Unhappy' Celina Jaitley asks Sunny Leone to move out?
- IPL 2015 Final: Mumbai Indians vs Chennai Super Kings - Preview
- Arvind Kejriwal to highlight AAP govt's 100 days work on Monday
- BJP's plan for one-year celebration: 200 big rallies, 5,000 public meetings
- CBSE Results 2015: 10th board exam results to be declared on May 27
- IPL 8 Final: We need to be at our best against Mumbai, says Michael Hussey
- Heatwave leaves 153 dead in Telangana, Andhra Pradesh
- Jayalalithaa returns as Tamil Nadu CM: As it happened