SpaceX hopes to send humans to Mars in 10 years
Zee Media Bureau
Washington: Soon it will be possible to send humans to Mars! SpaceX founder Elon Musk is hopeful that in the coming years it will certainly be possible to shuttle off humans to Mars.
Elon Musk said that the most important thing which matters is to have a self-sustaining city on Mars, to make life multiplanetary and he is confident that the first people could be taken to Mars in 10 to 12 years.
Space Exploration Technologies Corporation, or SpaceX, is a space transport services company headquartered in Hawthorne, California which designs, builds and launches spacecrafts and rockets into low-Earth orbit. It was founded in 2002 by former PayPal entrepreneur and Tesla Motors CEO Elon Musk. SpaceX was founded with the goal of reducing space transportation costs and enabling the colonization of Mars.
SpaceX has been using its Dragon spacecrafts for regularly scheduled cargo deliveries to the ISS but now they also want to carry astronauts to and from space with its cutting edge Dragon V2 spacecraft.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: US army's joint exercise with Indian Army and their consolation on Uri attack
- DNA: Analysis of Indus water treaty between India and Pakistan
- India to activate lazer walls on LOC to stop infiltration
- India- America joint military exercise begins in Ranikhet
- EPFO to launch new online system for pensions and PFs soon
- Donald Trump praises Hindu community's contributions to US
- Five takeaways from Sushma Swaraj's speech at UN General Assembly
- Reliance Jio impact: Vodafone offers 10 GB data at 1 GB rate
- 7 scenarios Pak will face directly if India scraps Indus Waters Treaty – Read details