SpaceX hopes to send humans to Mars in 10 years
Zee Media Bureau
Washington: Soon it will be possible to send humans to Mars! SpaceX founder Elon Musk is hopeful that in the coming years it will certainly be possible to shuttle off humans to Mars.
Elon Musk said that the most important thing which matters is to have a self-sustaining city on Mars, to make life multiplanetary and he is confident that the first people could be taken to Mars in 10 to 12 years.
Space Exploration Technologies Corporation, or SpaceX, is a space transport services company headquartered in Hawthorne, California which designs, builds and launches spacecrafts and rockets into low-Earth orbit. It was founded in 2002 by former PayPal entrepreneur and Tesla Motors CEO Elon Musk. SpaceX was founded with the goal of reducing space transportation costs and enabling the colonization of Mars.
SpaceX has been using its Dragon spacecrafts for regularly scheduled cargo deliveries to the ISS but now they also want to carry astronauts to and from space with its cutting edge Dragon V2 spacecraft.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Next steps for European Union after Brexit
- Libyan forces clash with militants in Sirte, 14 dead: Official
- Rahul Gandhi reacts to NSG setback: 'How to lose a negotiation by PM Narendra Modi'
- Pope denounces Armenian `genocide` in Yerevan visit
- University of Mumbai T.Y.B.Com Semester Six (75:25) Result 2016 declared on mu.ac.in