Stunning nighttime view of Mediterranean from space station – See pic
Expedition 46 flight engineer Tim Peake, who became the first ever Briton to have carried out a spacewalk outside the International Space Station (ISS), shared a stunning nighttime image of the Mediterranean taken 200 miles above the Earth.
Major Peake of the European Space Agency (ESA) shared this stunning nighttime photograph with his social media followers on January 25, 2016, writing, "Beautiful night pass over Italy, Alps and Mediterranean."
— Tim Peake (@astro_timpeake) January 25, 2016
Earlier, the astronaut also shared a series of aurora photos with his fans taken from the space station.
Peake, who is on his first mission, has been on the orbiting station for a little more than a month, performing experiments and representing the UK in space.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Top wrestler Narsingh fails dope test, may miss Olympics
- UP: At least 7 children killed as school van collides with train in Bhadohi
- Rajasthan HC acquits Salman Khan in two chinkara poaching cases
- Watch - Moment of Kabul suicide blast caught on camera
- Devotees throng Lord Shiva temples to celebrate first Monday of 'Saawan'
- Syrian migrant killed by own bomb at German bar
- CBI court to pronounce its order on Rajendra Kumar's bail plea today
- Sanctions disrupt aid agencies in North Korea
- SHOCKING! It's hundreds of angry locals vs a sub-inspector - When public thrashed cop over death of youth - WATCH
- Former ‘Bigg Boss’ contestant Mandana Karimi engaged; wedding bells to ring soon