Sun emits M7-class solar flare
Washington: Sun emitted a mid-level solar flare, which peaked at 9:03 EDT, on April 18.
The solar flare was classified as an M7-class solar flare.
The image was captured by NASA`s Solar Dynamics Observatory in 304 angstrom.
This flare is classified as an M7-class flare, which are one step below the most intense flares, which are designated as X-class.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- 'Achhe din': Residents of PM Modi's adopted village to get free electricity, work in full swing
- Siachen miracle: Lance Naik Koppad's wife terms her husband's 'news of being alive' as 'rebirth for family'
- See pic: Call for further study after discovery of baboon-like creature on Mars!
- Say goodbye to your acidity woes with these ten simple tips!
- India prays for Siachen survivor Lance Naik Hanumanthappa; PM, Army Chief visit hospital