Three ISS crew to return to earth
Moscow: Three crew members of the International Space Station (ISS) will return to earth April 27, the country`s space agency has said.
The landing of Russia`s manned spacecraft is slated for April 27, Roscosmos said Wednesday.
Russian cosmonauts Anton Shkaplerov and Anatoly Ivanishin, and NASA astronaut Dan Burbank will have to spend one more month than their scheduled return March 16.
Three other members, Oleg Kononenko from Russia, Andre Kuipers from the European Space Agency (ESA) and Donald Pettit from NASA, will continue to stay until May.
The next crew to ISS, including Russian cosmonauts Gennady Padalka and Sergei Revin and NASA astronaut Joseph Acaba, is expected to fly to ISS May 15, Xinhua reported.
After the retirement of the US shuttle fleet, Russia`s Soyuz spacecraft has become the only way for astronauts to reach the ISS at least until 2015.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Watch - IIT-Kharagpur develops superpower drone 'BHIM' that could aid soldiers in war zones
- Is Pakistan terrified of Yogi Adityanath as Uttar Pradesh CM?
- Anti-Romeo squad launched: Has moral policing started in UP?
- Ayodhya dispute: SC asks parties to solve matter amicably, offers mediation
- Should Ram Mandir issue be resolved through mutual understanding?
- This fiery speech by Yogi Adityanath in Parliament on communal riots is setting internet on fire - MUST WATCH
- Kapil Sharma fight on flight row: Did Sunil Grover, Ali Asgar and Chandan Prabhakar skip shoot?
- Mohammad Kaif welcomes Yogi Adityanath's appointment as new Uttar Pradesh chief minister
- Bhagat Singh, Sukhdev, Rajguru were hanged on 23 March 1931 – This is how PM Modi paid tribute today
- Unable to meet educational expenses, Muslim girl writes to PM Narendra Modi – Know what happened next