Three ISS crew to return to earth
Moscow: Three crew members of the International Space Station (ISS) will return to earth April 27, the country`s space agency has said.
The landing of Russia`s manned spacecraft is slated for April 27, Roscosmos said Wednesday.
Russian cosmonauts Anton Shkaplerov and Anatoly Ivanishin, and NASA astronaut Dan Burbank will have to spend one more month than their scheduled return March 16.
Three other members, Oleg Kononenko from Russia, Andre Kuipers from the European Space Agency (ESA) and Donald Pettit from NASA, will continue to stay until May.
The next crew to ISS, including Russian cosmonauts Gennady Padalka and Sergei Revin and NASA astronaut Joseph Acaba, is expected to fly to ISS May 15, Xinhua reported.
After the retirement of the US shuttle fleet, Russia`s Soyuz spacecraft has become the only way for astronauts to reach the ISS at least until 2015.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Boyfriend murders DU student Arzu Singh; hides body in his house for three days
- International Fleet Review: India shows off naval prowess in "Operation Demo"
- Declared unfit for employment, man invents cost-effective electric car called Pixie!
- Can comments on social media against politicians land you in jail?
- Is Pakistan trying to divert India from issue of terrorism?
- Bangladesh scraps China-proposed deep sea port, India offers help to develop another
- Deepika Padukone reads letter written by father – Watch - You will be moved to tears
- 'Road Romeo' beaten up by brave girl in Allahabad: Watch
- Watch video: Samajwadi Party leader's celebratory firing kills 10-year-old child in Shamli
- Salman Khan miffed with Huma Qureshi –Sohail Khan affair reports?