UFOs seen over Britain?
London: Six suspected unidentified flying objects (UFOs) were reportedly captured on camera in two counties of Britain.
The sightings were reported from Chatham in Kent and Loughton in Essex, around 50 km apart, The Sun reported.
Ernestas Griksas, 21, was clicking a cherry-picker outside his window at his home in Kent. When he looked at the photo, he spotted strange objects in the sky.
"There are two white discs I can`t explain. I`m nowhere near a flightpath. One is slightly fainter as if it is further away or going at a different speed," he said.
In the second incident, car salesman Josh Cummins spotted four bright objects hovering in pairs as he drove to work in Essex.
"I nearly crashed. I stopped to take this picture with my mobile. It was like the UFOs were surfing the clouds. They were there for 15 seconds then vanished," Cummins said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Security guard beats woman journalist publicly in Pakistan
- Pakistan violates ceasefire in J&K's Hiranagar; 7 Pak Rangers killed, BSF jawan injured
- ISIS terrorists escape Mosul disguised in women's clothing
- J&K: Suspected Pakistani spy arrested in Samba district
- DNA: Reporting on war against ISIS in Mosul
- IND vs NZ, 3rd ODI: Chase master Kohli stars as India beat Kiwis by 7 wickets, lead series 2-1
- Samajwadi Party feud LIVE: After his sacking, Ramgopal Yadav writes to Mulayam, says 'you're surrounded by evil forces'
- 'Ae Dil Hai Mushkil' row: Raj Thackeray says Rs 5 crore 'penance' for signing Pakistani artistes
- Kerala dress code row: 'Why not 'mundus' for men, if 'sarees' for women'
- PM Narendra Modi warns of 'surgical strikes' against black money, corruption