UFOs spotted over football stadium
London: A UFO was spotted streaking across the sky by football fans at an Indiana stadium, where the game had been halted due to a lightning storm.
TV cameras captured the flying object along with the lightning forks that were seen coming down during the game between the Notre Dame Fighting Irish and the University of South Florida.
As fans were evacuated from the stadium after play was halted for a second time at the match on September 3, a tube-shaped elongated object was spotted circling in the sky.
Supernatural website ‘UFO Sightings Daily’ reported that the long object was just one of several UFOs seen in the sky.
“The game was paused twice due to lightning strikes, one of which actually hit the building,” the Daily Mail quoted the site as noting.
“The sports reporters began talking about the lightning, getting the cameramen too focus on it. As they looked at the lightning, other objects (whitish) were flying about in the clouds.
“One of these objects was recorded going straight then suddenly made a sharp curve disappearing into the same cloud that a few seconds earlier shot lightning out,” it stated.
The website raised the possibility that the UFOs either caused the lightning storm by accident or on purpose.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Highlights - India vs England 2nd ODI in Cuttack
- DNA: Manish Sisodia faces CBI probe over alleged irregularities in 'Talk To AK' programme
- Donald Trump to be sworn in as 45th US President today
- Barack Obama thanks Americans for making him a 'better man'
- Exclusive: Srinagar freezes at minus 3; common man struggles for basic commodities
- WATCH: MS Dhoni asks Jasprit Bumrah to go easy after he hurriedly ran out England skipper Eoin Morgan
- Accused of Muslim-bias on visa applications, Sushma Swaraj hits back
- WATCH: How MS Dhoni saved Yuvraj Singh's wicket with another successful DRS review
- India vs England: After Virender Sehwag, Sachin Tendulkar gives Piers Morgan cricketing gyan
- Donald Trump's Inauguration Day: As it happened