UFOs spotted over football stadium
London: A UFO was spotted streaking across the sky by football fans at an Indiana stadium, where the game had been halted due to a lightning storm.
TV cameras captured the flying object along with the lightning forks that were seen coming down during the game between the Notre Dame Fighting Irish and the University of South Florida.
As fans were evacuated from the stadium after play was halted for a second time at the match on September 3, a tube-shaped elongated object was spotted circling in the sky.
Supernatural website ‘UFO Sightings Daily’ reported that the long object was just one of several UFOs seen in the sky.
“The game was paused twice due to lightning strikes, one of which actually hit the building,” the Daily Mail quoted the site as noting.
“The sports reporters began talking about the lightning, getting the cameramen too focus on it. As they looked at the lightning, other objects (whitish) were flying about in the clouds.
“One of these objects was recorded going straight then suddenly made a sharp curve disappearing into the same cloud that a few seconds earlier shot lightning out,” it stated.
The website raised the possibility that the UFOs either caused the lightning storm by accident or on purpose.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- RJD strongman Shahabuddin brought to Delhi
- Former CM Panneerselvam demands secret voting in Tamil Nadu Assembly
- UP elections in third phase; voting on 69 seats of 12 districts
- Exclusive: In conversation with Rajnath Singh, Union Home Minister
- DMK, Congress will vote against government formation in Tamil Nadu
- 'BJP is winning by absolute majority in Uttar Pradesh Assembly elections'
- Pakistan Senate passes Hindu Marriage Bill
- This video of Brett Lee's 143m six is taking internet by storm – Watch Video
- India can meet its energy requirements from Moon by 2030, says ISRO
- J&K: 26 soldiers martyred, 22 militants killed as Army steps up security in Valley